Isaiah Mckenzie Re-signed!!

Rubes

13 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Well this sets the WR group for the season.

Maybe a 6-7 round BPA at WR and some camp bodies.

Not necessarily, a WR at any round is still in play given Beasley's and Sanders age. Kadarius Toney would be a great option at 30 and locks in your WR group as a top 3 group for 2 to 3 years

• Like (+1) 1

He definitely showed an ability to make the jump to legitimate NFL playmaker last year.  Really nice WR group with Diggs, Beasley, Davis, Sanders, McKenzie and Hodgins.  Have to imagine they will give him the opportunity to be KR/PR?..

Fantastic news.  You know he wanted to be back and I'm glad they got it done.  Very important signing; will likely be first in line replacing Andre Roberts on returns, and has become a more complete receiver as well.  Super attitude and great locker room guy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Not necessarily, a WR at any round is still in play given Beasley's and Sanders age. Kadarius Toney would be a great option at 30 and locks in your WR group as a top 3 group for 2 to 3 years

I don't think so.  Beane isn't using another 1st rounder on WR.  They will address it next year in regards to the age stuff.

CB and DE in the 1st 2 rounds would be my bet.

• Agree 3

Great news! Was hoping for this. Possible he may get the K/R-P/R reps. Just hope he is reliable fielding those kicks and don't have to stress he may drop or muff the catch.

Definitely fast enough, he's proven that. If he gets loose on a return it's not many that could catch him. Also due to him knowing the offense is another reason why I wanted him back and not a rookie or a different WR.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I don't think so.  Beane isn't using another 1st rounder on WR.  They will address it next year in regards to the age stuff.

CB and DE in the 1st 2 rounds would be my bet.

Yup I agree. He may select a WR, but definitely won't be with the 1st pick.

• Thank you (+1) 1