Another week, another mass murder

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Shallow response.

IT"S NOT just the media.

It's the "progressive " response.................aimed at dividing the country 

and that's G*D Damned important.

Guns - everyone gets a gun - you get a gun - you get a gun - everyone gets a gun.

Nothing will change until YOU get a bullet and you over there gets a bullet - and everyone gets a bullet!!!

Hell - not even the killing of 20 kids moved the needle for the death cult.

When will Republicans become adults and discuss meaningful changes to gun legislation? 

You have no issues wanting to steal people’s voting rights, gay rights and abortion rights... but don’t you dare touch my gun.

The GQP is the party of death. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Guns - everyone gets a gun - you get a gun - you get a gun - everyone gets a gun.

Nothing will change until YOU get a bullet and you over there gets a bullet - and everyone gets a bullet!!!

When will Republicans become adults and discuss meaningful changes to gun legislation? 

You have no issues wanting to steal people’s voting rights, gay rights and abortion rights... but don’t you dare touch my gun.

Even shallower response.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Shallow response.

IT"S NOT just the media.

It's the "progressive " response.................aimed at dividing the country 

and that's G*D Damned important.

No, we want to unite the country behind gun control. 

You are using race/religion to divide people. 

You are the swallow one, as always 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, we want to unite the country behind gun control. 

They replied.  Said no.  Stop using Islamic Extremism to suspend American's Rights----Libs circa 2001

You are using race/religion to divide people. 

Why the reference to him being white and likely a Trump voter before any facts were known?   Why did we "need to know" he was white so fast?   

Edited by Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

1) They replied.  Said no.  Stop using Islamic Extremism to suspend American Rights----Libs circa 2001

2) Why the reference to him being white and likely a Trump voter before any facts were known?   Why did we "need to know" he was white so fast?   

1) Lol, you mean Republican Bush passing Patriot act? 

2) Some media outlet did that? Which one? 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

1) Biden to.   

2)All of them.  Literally all of them.  

1) So not just liberals as you said. In fact, mostly conservatives. Most Islamophobes are Conservatives. See Muslim Ban 

2) Examples? 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

We’ll have to look into the particulars of this particular mass shooting.  The answer probably is that some people may have died, but the casualty count would have been lower b/c the shooter couldn’t fire as many shots as quickly as he did.  But, in the meantime, let’s keep on circulating military-grade weapons among a society that believes in QAnon, hoaxes, “Stop the Steal,” etc.  Seems like a really good plan that definitely won’t backfire on anyone. 

So you’re saying someone with a handgun with 5 additional clips ready to go would not have killed as many people?  Again it ain’t the weapon it’s the gray matter between the ears of the shooter(s).  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

What meaningful changes would you suggest?

Who here is against voting and gay rights??  And abortion rights?  Talk about the party of death. 

52 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you’re saying someone with a handgun with 5 additional clips ready to go would not have killed as many people?  Again it ain’t the weapon it’s the gray matter between the ears of the shooter(s).  

Sure.  Whatever you say.  Never mind that having to the slaughter to change clips provides opportunity for intervention.  But let’s keep on letting people run around with military grade weapons and blame the mass shooting on the shooters.  Maybe we could even get some hollow point bullets out there (it’s not the bullets that kill people, right?) and some handheld nuclear devices to bring mutual assured destruction to suburbia.  I bet that neighbor across the street will not let the dog out at 6a against my wishes if he knows that I can turn his lawn (and the dog) into a sheet of glass.  Groovy. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sure.  Whatever you say.  Never mind that having to the slaughter to change clips provides opportunity for intervention.  But let’s keep on letting people run around with military grade weapons and blame the mass shooting on the shooters.  Maybe we could even get some hollow point bullets out there (it’s not the bullets that kill people, right?) and some handheld nuclear devices to bring mutual assured destruction to suburbia.  I bet that neighbor across the street will not let the dog out at 6a against my wishes if he knows that I can turn his lawn (and the dog) into a sheet of glass.  Groovy. 

If you would like Congress to pass a law...please call your representative and ask them to pass one.  Simple enough. Next topic.

Gun industry is protected from being sued even though they literally make a product designed to kill people. This needs to be repealed 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_of_Lawful_Commerce_in_Arms_Act

The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) is a United States law that protects firearms manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Gun sales have probably taken off in last 24 hours. Mission accomplished for NRA 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

What meaningful changes would you suggest?

Who here is against voting and gay rights??  And abortion rights?  Talk about the party of death. 

Please don't tell me you're pro-life when you allow folks to commit gun murders every freakn day because of an unregulated ammo/gun market.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please don't tell me you're pro-life when you allow folks to commit gun murders every freakn day because of an unregulated ammo/gun market.

Lol, yup, pro-life but against health care. Go figure 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sure, whatever you say of course, but what happens when the next crazed gunman comes in with the 5 clips, someone intervenes between clips 3 & 4 and only 6 souls are lost.  

The gun control crowd sits back and says...what?    

I’m personal anti-nuclear weaponry, hand held or mounted on a Jeep Gladiator/2016 Toyota Prius btw.  

What a sad day.