Suzanne Fountain, 59

Teri Leiker, 51

Officer Eric Talley, 51

Kevin Mahoney, 61

Lynn Murray, 62

Jody Waters, 65

• Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I was right. The man's name is Achmed pr Amhed or something. I didm't hear it clearly.

The mug shot of racist Atlanta white supremacist was plastered everywhere.  

This one is nowhere to be found. 

if this doesn’t wake everyone up to the msm narrative and twist nothing will. 

in a similar fashion, this prior Colorado story came up when searching. Don’t remember hearing about this killer being supremacist... 

https://nypost.com/2019/05/08/colorado-shooting-suspect-shared-anti-trump-post-on-facebook/

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

Here's his picture  and what his brother thought about him

https://www.thedailybeast.com/boulder-colorado-cops-identify-king-soopers-supermarket-massacre-suspect-as-ahmad-alissa

If his brother knew he was mentally ill , how did he get access to a AR-15 type gun ?

That is a good question Alf.

Even the Daily Beast didn't say it was his.

18 minutes ago, ALF said:

Here's his picture  and what his brother thought about him

https://www.thedailybeast.com/boulder-colorado-cops-identify-king-soopers-supermarket-massacre-suspect-as-ahmad-alissa

If his brother knew he was mentally ill , how did he get access to a AR-15 type gun ?

If you've ever dealt with a family member that has some behavioral or substance abuse problem you'll recognize it isn't that easy to control that person or bring the risk they pose to themselves and others to the attention of authorities.  Plus the cops don't want to deal with it and their doctors, if they are even being treated, can't share much because of personal health information restrictions.

I suspect almost every one of these shooters is on some kind of anti-psychotic or anti-depressant drug or another.  Something that gets a passing mention if at all.  Those meds are dangerous and the negative impacts are minimized by the industry.  The can trigger a lot of bizarre thoughts and behavior including these mass shootings.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Correct. Now if AR-15’s never existed (not banned but never existed) could this tragedy still have happened?  

We’ll have to look into the particulars of this particular mass shooting.  The answer probably is that some people may have died, but the casualty count would have been lower b/c the shooter couldn’t fire as many shots as quickly as he did.  But, in the meantime, let’s keep on circulating military-grade weapons among a society that believes in QAnon, hoaxes, “Stop the Steal,” etc.  Seems like a really good plan that definitely won’t backfire on anyone. 

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll mention it. Those countries don’t operate under our Constitution. If you’d like to change the Constitution please go through the process to do so. Feel free to get started. I’ll wait.

Enjoy your musket, sir.  

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

We’ll have to look into the particulars of this particular mass shooting.  The answer probably is that some people may have died, but the casualty count would have been lower b/c the shooter couldn’t fire as many shots as quickly as he did.  But, in the meantime, let’s keep on circulating military-grade weapons among a society that believes in QAnon, hoaxes, “Stop the Steal,” etc.  Seems like a really good plan that definitely won’t backfire on anyone. 

Enjoy your musket, sir.  

You make a good point in a humorous manner. We all accept some limitations on what "arms" people are allowed to bear under the 2nd Amendment. You can't have your own personal nuclear weapon and (perhaps paradoxically) some states/municipalities have banned less lethal weapons like tasers. Scalia's critical 2nd Amendment opinion in Heller kind of skirted that issue, noting that the core of the 2nd Amendment is the right to bear arms to defend one's home; maybe the right extends beyond your home, maybe it extends to all manner of weapons unknown to the drafters of the Bill of Rights or the people (umm, white men) operating through their elected state representatives who ratified it.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The important part.

VICTIM NAMES:

Denny Strong, 20

Nevin Stanisic, 23

Rikki Olds 25,

Tralona Bartkowiak, 49

Suzanne Fountain, 59

Teri Leiker, 51

Officer Eric Talley, 51

Kevin Mahoney, 61

Lynn Murray, 62

Jody Waters, 65

The victims should allowed to sue the gun manufacturer. Selling such an unsafe product. It kills people 

• Eyeroll 1

Democrat media inspired terrorist attack

Am I doing this right?  

No.  I'm not.  But I'm using Leftist Alternative Reality logic that's been shoved down our throats for the last 4 years.

Implicit bias is rampant among libs.  

Stunning.  

They should be mandated more training 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

Disgusting

10 dead and THE MEDIA THE MEDIA THE MEDIA

Shallow response.

IT"S NOT just the media.

It's the "progressive " response.................aimed at dividing the country 

and that's G*D Damned important.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

Disgusting

10 dead and THE MEDIA THE MEDIA THE MEDIA

Yep.  All shouting "evil white man white man ban guns now" before knowing ANYTHING about the shooter or motive.  

"Islamic terrorist....oh here take my guns."

Yea.  Ok. 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Democrat media inspired terrorist attack

Am I doing this right?  

No.  I'm not.  But I'm using Leftist Alternative Reality logic that's been shoved down our throats for the last 4 years.

Implicit bias is rampant among libs.  

Stunning.  

They should be mandated more training 

Pack up the news vans and get out of town.  The shooters not a white guy so there's nothing to see here.  21-year-old Ahmad Al-Issa a devoted Trump hater.  So I suspect the spin on the story will turn from playing up the white supremacist terrorists angle to some poor victim triggered into rage and violence by Trump.  So Trumps fault on CNN and MSNBC and other MSM outlets tonight.  Wait for it...   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Pack up the news vans and get out of town.  The shooters not a white guy so there's nothing to see here.  21-year-old Ahmad Al-Issa a devoted Trump hater.  So I suspect the spin on the story will turn from playing up the white supremacist terrorists angle to some poor victim triggered into rage and violence by Trump.  So Trumps fault on CNN and MSNBC and other MSM outlets tonight.  Wait for it...   

Yep.  Story is done.  

Now Back to our 24/7 coverage of that lunatic in Atlanta.  

That's what will happen they'll merge the 2 to be about guns.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1