Another week, another mass murder

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Too bad there isn’t constitutional language mandating that it’s as easy or difficult to own or possess a gun as it is to vote, but they MUST be the same.

At least something would get fixed. 

The law banning gun manufacturers from civil suits is unconstitutional. The reason it was passed is because it’s obvious these companies are selling human killing devices. 

I hope the Dems repeal that horrible law

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The law banning gun manufacturers from civil suits is unconstitutional. The reason it was passed is because it’s obvious these companies are selling human killing devices. 

Who would be liable if a drunk driver killed somebody? The liquor manufacturer or the car company.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So someone uses a product to harm another in a manner that the product is not meant and the company is responsible? You are a lawyers best friend, good hearted but unable to put any intelligent thought into it. 

1 hour ago, BrownNgold said:

Who would be liable if a drunk driver killed somebody? The liquor manufacturer or the car company.

it really all depends.

Can you describe the race of the driver and the victim, and then the political parties that the two respective companies support?

Those are all required to help form the narrative. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it really all depends.

Can you describe the race of the driver and the victim, and then the political parties that the two respective companies support?

Those are all required to help form the narrative. 

A bit sarcastic but true to the point.  Isn't it wonderful to live in a time where politics and virtue signaling are the determining factors in all circumstances and situations?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BrownNgold said:

There are indeed laws on the books implicating multiple parties being responsible for a drunk driver.

Bars and restaurants who over serve being one of them.

If the drunk driver is under age and left a house party of a friend - in some states - the parents are held liable.

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There are indeed laws on the books implicating multiple parties being responsible for a drunk driver.

Bars and restaurants who over serve being one of them.

If the drunk driver is under age and left a house party of a friend - in some states - the parents are held liable.

So if you do something wrong you can be held responsible, but if you manufacture something that can be miss used you are fine right?

5 minutes ago, BrownNgold said:

So if you do something wrong you can be held responsible, but if you manufacture something that can be miss used you are fine right?

Why are some manufactures who distribute explosive or toxic materials subject to strict liability; and not gun manufactures?

We all know why...

fb7770df9c497e8f487e66f8d302bf5b.jpg

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why are some manufactures who distribute explosive or toxic materials subject to strict liability; and not gun manufactures?

We all know why...

fb7770df9c497e8f487e66f8d302bf5b.jpg

If you wouldn't mind could you name one of these manufacturers that are liable for their product after it is sold. 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yes.

What happened to Purdue Pharma? You know, the company that produced OxyContin?

Guess I should get a refund on my hazwopper course then.  Because I'm fairly certain who ever dumps chemicals into the environment are getting the fine and will be billed for cleanup.

Also Purde Pharma committed fraud by mislabeling products. So yes they should be held liable. 

9 hours ago, ALF said:

Here's his picture  and what his brother thought about him

https://www.thedailybeast.com/boulder-colorado-cops-identify-king-soopers-supermarket-massacre-suspect-as-ahmad-alissa

If his brother knew he was mentally ill , how did he get access to a AR-15 type gun ?

Since he was part of a well regulated militia ....he had the right to bear arms

2 minutes ago, BrownNgold said:

Guess I should get a refund on my hazwopper course then.  Because I'm fairly certain who ever dumps chemicals into the environment are getting the fine and will be billed for cleanup.

Also Purde Pharma committed fraud by mislabeling products. So yes they should be held liable. 

Of course you're missing the point that these industries are highly regulated.

But why not gun/ammo manufacturers?

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Sure.  Whatever you say.  Never mind that having to the slaughter to change clips provides opportunity for intervention.  But let’s keep on letting people run around with military grade weapons and blame the mass shooting on the shooters.  Maybe we could even get some hollow point bullets out there (it’s not the bullets that kill people, right?) and some handheld nuclear devices to bring mutual assured destruction to suburbia.  I bet that neighbor across the street will not let the dog out at 6a against my wishes if he knows that I can turn his lawn (and the dog) into a sheet of glass.  Groovy. 

Have you ever seen someone change clips?  It’s pretty amazing how fast. But if taking away the scary guns will help you sleep at night have at it.  But if it doesn’t, then what?  

So you take away the scary guns you assume these shootings will subside?  The mental healthy of the shooters plays no part in this?  I’m pretty sure you take away the scary guns these mentally ill people will still kill.  Demons don’t care the caliber or the level of scary. 

I love hollow points. If im going to protect myself from someone breaking in to my house I want the best ammo to take them out.  Yes bullets kill people but how many bullets have killed that are either in someone’s closet or in a loaded weapon that’s not racked?  I think even you know the answer to that one. 

Regarding your nuclear device comment. You went down with your ship on that one.