Another week, another mass murder

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Rarely happens in the UK with strict gun laws, no one on the right ever mentions that.

Rare in Australia which has strict gun laws, don’t see you mention that.

I’ll mention it. Those countries don’t operate under our Constitution. If you’d like to change the Constitution please go through the process to do so. Feel free to get started. I’ll wait.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll mention it. Those countries don’t operate under our Constitution. If you’d like to change the Constitution please go through the process to do so. Feel free to get started. I’ll wait.

So your grand idea is let’s not do anything and let Americans die for no reason when effective gun control has proven to help?

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

So your grand idea is let’s not do anything and let Americans die for no reason when effective gun control has proven to help?

Don’t bring me into it. You mentioned those other countries....I didn’t. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

AR-15s don't kill mass quantities of people.  People with AR-15s kill mass quantities of people.  /end sarcasm. 

Interesting timing, too:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nra-bragged-blocking-boulder-ar-040000858.html

The National Rifle Association celebrated the ruling last Tuesday, noting its supporting role in striking down the ban. A week later, a gunman opened fire in a Boulder supermarket, killing 10 people, including a Boulder Police officer.

They are nothing but a racket 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They are nothing but a racket 

Just like every other lobbying group that encircles the capital. So? They’re doing their job. Your outrage shouldn’t be with the lobbyists. It should be with your elected officials who don’t do anything about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

What is the shooter's name , ethnicity, political leaning, etc.?  If he was  white,  religious,  republican, everything about him would be out already. 

Edited by Wacka
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

AR-15s don't kill mass quantities of people.  People with AR-15s kill mass quantities of people.  

Correct. Now if AR-15’s never existed (not banned but never existed) could this tragedy still have happened?  

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Rarely happens in the UK with strict gun laws, no one on the right ever mentions that.

Rare in Australia which has strict gun laws, don’t see you mention that.

I also don't think the police are as militarized in AUS or UK either

• Like (+1) 1