good watch I just found - Kurt Warner breaks down Josh Allen Bills vs Broncos

11 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Broncos were a pretty weak, beat up team when the Bills played them....especially on defense.  I wouldn't put a lot of stock in analytics of that game.    Now Josh's game winning (shb) drive against a solid Az. secondary, now that was impressive. 

Just sayin'

It's very possible this is true.  I never followed them or what was happening to them on the field but I do remember early on in the season (late Oct/early Nov) they were still top 10 in DVOA on defense and I believe were one of the top 3 red zone units in the league.

Splitting hairs either way as @Hapless Bills Fan mentioned.  It's more about what Allen was doing than what Denver was doing or had to offer.

15 hours ago, The Wiz said:

It's very possible this is true.  I never followed them or what was happening to them on the field but I do remember early on in the season (late Oct/early Nov) they were still top 10 in DVOA on defense and I believe were one of the top 3 red zone units in the league.

Splitting hairs either way as @Hapless Bills Fan mentioned.  It's more about what Allen was doing than what Denver was doing or had to offer.

Was a good example of what a QB can see pre-snap to post-snap.  Knowing where zones have been vacated and targetting those areas, manipulating safeties to create space etc.  It's stuff good QBs do beyond just having a rocket arm and plus athleticism.