Desean Jackson to Rams

40 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

LOL. Typical McVay. Overpay for an aged (big name) receiver whose best days are behind him. Kinda like that receiver Rex wanted who caught one TD and disappeared. Forgot his name...just like D Jax will disappear by game 4. 

I mean, there haven’t been any numbers on it yet as far as I’ve seen, so you can’t call it an overpay until we know how much money he’s getting.

secondly, McVey has a good track record with WR’s. This makes sense as it gets a deep threat for one of the best deep passers in the league.

Also, Jackson isn’t washed. When he’s been on the field he’s been very good. He is hurt often, but as a low risk high reward signing it makes plenty of sense.

I guess we’ll see when the $ is revealed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

LOL. Typical McVay. Overpay for an aged (big name) receiver whose best days are behind him. Kinda like that receiver Rex wanted who caught one TD and disappeared. Forgot his name...just like D Jax will disappear by game 4. 

We wish.  He was dumb enough to sign him again midseason the following year.  It was a nice play though.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://www.si.com/college/florida/football/former-gators-percy-harvin-nfl-comeback-report#:~:text=According to ESPN's Josina Anderson,at the age of 32.&text=In 75 career games%2C Harvin,of 9.9 yards per touch.

Harvin's available once again I believe