Just Because. (Taron's Pick Six vs. the Ravens)

21 hours ago, Draconator said:

Click the link that pops up and you can see it on YouTube just fine. NFL usually blocks 3rd party sites (this one) from videos, but they provide a link to watch on YouTube, and they make the $.02 per view. 

Thanks!!

21 hours ago, Justin C said:

Anyone else besides me not even realize it was an INT til Taron Johnson was at like the 5? Maybe it was the blue on blue in the end zone on TV but I didn't notice the INT until I saw Taron sprinting out of it.

I had quite a few beers in me, took me a little longer.  Like at the 8 pr 9 yard line..

On 3/20/2021 at 4:15 PM, Justin C said:

Anyone else besides me not even realize it was an INT til Taron Johnson was at like the 5? Maybe it was the blue on blue in the end zone on TV but I didn't notice the INT until I saw Taron sprinting out of it.

I was at the game... I knew it was an INT right away (I remember screaming “GO DOWN, GO DOWN!!!” right as he intercepted it in the EZ).   But the funny thing is, while watching the play progress, for some reason, I thought he got shoved out of bounds at like the Ravens’ 35 yard line or so.  I blame the cold and all of the carbon dioxide I was breathing in ;) 

On 3/20/2021 at 1:46 PM, stevestojan said:

The NFL is VERY quick to block these videos. You’d think you’d love your product being shown for free on every form of media possible. 

both videos you gentlemen posted are blocked already. 

They aren't blocked. You just have to click through to youtube.

On 3/21/2021 at 12:04 AM, ScottLaw said:

He's a very bad tackler... fans use the excuse of his injury being the reason for his inconsistent play this year, yet never mention how he was hurt.... completely whiffing on a tackle on Crowder in week 1 resulting in a 60 plus yard TD. 😅

No idea how he was a pro bowler this year. I wouldn't pay him at this point, but the fact that Addison is still on the team tells me they'll pay Edmunds a hefty contract extension he won't deserve... unless he has a gigantic season. 

I think that is the play he actually got hurt on. It was a shoulder issue. But you can see when he goes to make that tackle his shoulder kinda dies. I’m not high on Edmunds but I do remember thinkin he looks like he just threw something out 🤷🏻‍♂️