Just Because. (Taron's Pick Six vs. the Ravens)

5 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

The NFL is VERY quick to block these videos. You’d think you’d love your product being shown for free on every form of media possible. 

both videos you gentlemen posted are blocked already. 

Click the link that pops up and you can see it on YouTube just fine. NFL usually blocks 3rd party sites (this one) from videos, but they provide a link to watch on YouTube, and they make the $.02 per view. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

This came across my youtube this afternoon and I figured some others might enjoy reliving this amazing moment!

This makes me cry every time. Easily my favorite Bills play ever. Hearing the fans is what does it for me. Here's to many more amazing plays,  with many more in attendance 🍻

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

And usually insert an ad in first, sometimes longer than video, to encourage you to pay for YouTube Premium.  

I pay for it and sometimes get ads so thinking of cancelling.  YouTube's reasons are not list in advertisements for YouTube Premium.  

If you're on Chrome, just download Adblocker. I never see ads on YouTube. The only downside is you go to a new site, and they block you from reading articles until you turn off Adblocker for their site. 

Just now, Justin C said:

Anyone else besides me not even realize it was an INT til Taron Johnson was at like the 5? Maybe it was the blue on blue in the end zone on TV but I didn't notice the INT until I saw Taron sprinting out of it.

Yep. I lost the ball on the play and had no idea what had happened. 

32 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

The NFL is VERY quick to block these videos. You’d think you’d love your product being shown for free on every form of media possible. 

If you click on the link, it will take you to the video on Youtube.  Just watched 'em both.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

This came across my youtube this afternoon and I figured some others might enjoy reliving this amazing moment!

actually watched the 2nd half of this game last night.

1 hour ago, Justin C said:

Anyone else besides me not even realize it was an INT til Taron Johnson was at like the 5? Maybe it was the blue on blue in the end zone on TV but I didn't notice the INT until I saw Taron sprinting out of it.

Yeah, Al Michaels.

One of my favorite parts, comes at 2:13 of the video, where you can see Matt Barkley running down the sideline, flying a cape behind him!

That part always cracked me up, but showed how much fun these guys were having.

Matt was good as using his sideline coat as a prop.

3 hours ago, stevestojan said:

if you click on the title that is printed at the top of that actual youtube video in white print it shows the videos easy peasey GO BILLS

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

great video breakdowns and insight from players awesome find man Thanks for posting ...as if I need to be any more amped for next season haha :-)))))) 

7 hours ago, Justin C said:

Yeah...it was a flash...then boom!

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

He's a very bad tackler... fans use the excuse of his injury being the reason for his inconsistent play this year, yet never mention how he was hurt.... completely whiffing on a tackle on Crowder in week 1 resulting in a 60 plus yard TD. 😅

No idea how he was a pro bowler this year. I wouldn't pay him at this point, but the fact that Addison is still on the team tells me they'll pay Edmunds a hefty contract extension he won't deserve... unless he has a gigantic season. 

You forgot to mention they lost to the Chiefs twice. You’re welcome but please try to be consistent. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, stevestojan said:

I know it’s a pain.  I just go to YouTube and look at the title Drought or others put up and you can find there.  It’s still a nice gesture and one extra step to see it.