Memories from the 2020 Season

Allen's throw to Brown against the Raiders where he puts it 25 yards on a rope to the perfect spot past two defenders. Allen had already been carving up defenses but that was the moment I knew without a doubt that Allen was elite. I wasn't old enough to remember the 90's Bills so I'll always cherish the play I realized we finally had a top-tier quarterback.

Hard to pick one. I think these moments will stay with me for a while. 

1. Johnson's pick-6 against Baltimore
2. Allen's TD to Diggs against Indy to go up two scores
3. Diggs torching the Pats D for that long TD, and bouncing off of two defenders for his 3rd TD. 
4. Allen freezing Richard Sherman and hitting Davis for a TD against SF
5. Allen and Diggs taking over in the 2nd half against Pittsburgh
6. The Hail Murray
7. Allen's TD throw to Diggs seconds before the Hail Murray
8. Diggs watching the Chiefs celebrate
9. Josh Norman getting stiff-armed into oblivion by Henry
10. Allen tossing the ball in the face of the Chiefs defender late in the AFC Championship 

I think it was the first Miami game where I realized that Allen was throwing darts and all of the receivers were catching everything thrown at them. It was the first feeling where I was becoming confident that every time Allen threw the ball somebody was going to catch it, no matter how open or covered they were, and especially when it was 3rd and long.

But by far, the play of the season was Taron's INT TD in the playoffs. Just pure elation and joy that couldn't be contained.

EDIT: I also still love watching Allen stiff-arm his way through the Miami defense, leaving them in his wake.

Edited by Rubes

So I have 2. I could name a ton but. this is what will stick with me 10 years from now.

1. Joh Allen first 300 yard game then 400 yard game against Seattle (This is when it hit me that he is a top 5 QB)
  2. Final stretch of games dominating and not squeaking into the playoffs but earning it.

Honorable mention. Getting BB so upset he throws the phone... Icing on the cake.

That moment in the Rams game when sugar high Josh had the team at 3rd and 22, down 4 in the 4th with 3:20 left to go and Allen just throws a bullet down the middle of the field while rolling to his right to Beasley who converts for a 1st down. 

I had seen so many Bills comebacks come up JUST short so many times. When that happened I just knew in my bones we were gonna win that ***** game. 

1. Taron Johnson pick six (the Ravens one)

2. Jerry Hughes scoop and score against the Broncos (my friend leapt out of his seat and yelled "we're winning the f'in super bowl!" after this one)

3. Week 17 against the Dolphins.  Hilarity

4. The pit in my stomach in the fourth quarter of the Colts game

5. Allen to Kroft for the win vs the Rams

The AFCCG was not in any way memorable.  Boring game that we never stood any chance in IMO

Edited by InEnemyTerritory