Juju back to Steelers

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wow, where did that come from?

Isn't JuJu "The Man" with the Steelers?  Whereas with KC he would be what, #3 at best, behind Kelce and Hill? 

Dionte Johnson, plus Claypool will eat some targets next year. Juju still should be 2nd in targets though for them.

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he would feel like a depth option in KC and the Ravens are a WR wasteland with that offense 

So he didn’t even consider either the Jets or Raiders lol. But then again there’s the million dollar question, would you rather play with Big Ben for one more year or play with Darnold or Carr?? I would take Rothlesberger even in decline over Darnold and Carr.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Well I knew that but that hasn't stopped people from getting paid before lol

Juju's issue is that you put up with guys like OBJ or AB because they are extremely talented and the team decides the headache is worth what they produce on the field. Juju kinda sucks so when there are tons of WRs on the market who are just as good or better making a lot less than what you're asking...well, that plus the headache isn't even close to worth it. I understand why the Ravens offered that deal, but why would the Chiefs want Juju?

This is like a marriage where both the husband and wife figure they can do better.  Lots of fish in the sea.  So they agree to a separation, then both find the other fish aren't so great.  Back together, but the damage is done.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Juju's issue is that you put up with guys like OBJ or AB because they are extremely talented and the team decides the headache is worth what they produce on the field. Juju kinda sucks so when there are tons of WRs on the market who are just as good or better making a lot less than what you're asking...well, that plus the headache isn't even close to worth it. I understand why the Ravens offered that deal, but why would the Chiefs want Juju?

This is the disconnect. Juju is very good and would have been a huge upgrade as their #2 WR (and #3 target in the passing game). Hill out wide, Kelce at TE, and Juju in the slot would have been devastating. They haven't been able to find a consistent threat at WR outside of Hill and Juju would have given them that.

Just now, DCOrange said:

This is the disconnect. Juju is very good and would have been a huge upgrade as their #2 WR (and #3 target in the passing game). Hill out wide, Kelce at TE, and Juju in the slot would have been devastating. They haven't been able to find a consistent threat at WR outside of Hill and Juju would have given them that.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm letting dislike for the guy colour my view of his talent. Him at 8 million is pretty decent.

Why all the Juju hate? He danced on the field. So the F what. If Diggs did the same thing the board would love it. There are women beaters, drug addicts, and PED abusers throughout the NFL. This board almost universally embraced cheater Murphy. Many on here were ok with rumors of Kareem Hunt coming to Buffalo.  What am I missing?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jets can’t give their money away 

I wish they would say what super bowl contenders he turned down.  I get turning down the Jets, but really, I can't see how "staying in PGH" instead of going to a SB contender makes him more marketable next year.  

That said, great.  He's not on the Colts or Titans or KC! 

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This guy is annoying, and he doesn't scare me on the football field at all. He's a generic #2 receiver.

He would have led us in tds last year. He also had 13 catches and 157 yards.

I think the hate on this guy has gone way too far. People act like he’s some serial killer and he’s a bum. He’s a good player who did so dumb dances. If he grew up from that, he’s a tough physical receiver I’d take on this team in a second.

1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

Come on man. This is hyperbole. He averages 925 yards/ season (including a season with complete trash at qb).  He’s not elite but he is far from trash. 

• Agree 1