Juju back to Steelers

Wow so his market was lower than expected. Especially after he told his teammates he wasn’t coming back lol

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

Didn't he say he was leaving? Not knocking him just curious what changed if he could have gotten more elsewhere. 

From what I read only the Jets and Raiders made offers, looks like they might’ve been cheap offers and probably realized his market is not as big as he originally thought and that he’s not in major demand

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Didn't he say he was leaving? Not knocking him just curious what changed if he could have gotten more elsewhere. 

Easy, he's an idiot with a big ego. Looking forward to his stupid TikTok dances.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Makes sense for him. Bigger money next year. 

Disagree.  Ben’s arm isn’t going to do him any favors.  What makes him think this future season will do him and more favors than last season?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he would feel like a depth option in KC and the Ravens are a WR wasteland with that offense 

I guess? Gonna be splitting targets in Pitt anyways though. I think he likely gets about the same number of targets in any of those systems. Can't knock the guy for taking less money to stay somewhere he's comfortable though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

I guess? Gonna be splitting targets in Pitt anyways though. I think he likely gets about the same number of targets in any of those systems. Can't knock the guy for taking less money to stay somewhere he's comfortable though.

Plus when his numbers dip he can blame big ben.   If he is still a #2-3 WR with KC he cant blame the QB and the system. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Easy, he's an idiot with a big ego. Looking forward to his stupid TikTok dances.

Well I knew that but that hasn't stopped people from getting paid before lol

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pitt told him they were only giving him a 1 year deal and he had to decide by today 

Makes sense, bigger question since you can get data super quick. Is ertz coming to play TE? 🤣

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pitt told him they were only giving him a 1 year deal and he had to decide by today 

Wow, where did that come from?

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he would feel like a depth option in KC and the Ravens are a WR wasteland with that offense 

Isn't JuJu "The Man" with the Steelers?  Whereas with KC he would be what, #3 at best, behind Kelce and Hill?