Getting my 1st Covid vaccination Tuesday

Chandler#81

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Got my second shot yesterday. I slept fine, no headaches, no muscle aches, but I couldn't eat breakfast and had a serious case of the chills. Starting to feel better now. Still not hungry yet, though 

Same minus the chills. I have no stomach either rn.

Runnin on coffee and a banana. No desire for anything more yet.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I got my second pfizer shot this morning and my ass is sooooo sore.  The first dose wasn't so bad, just mild tenderness, but this one I can barely sit down LOL.

Quoting the legendary @DC Tom, you’re a moron. But a damn funny moron!🤣

btw, no I’ll effects for me. Completely vax’d and done with this pandemic.

Whats Next? 

7 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I got my second pfizer shot this morning and my ass is sooooo sore.  The first dose wasn't so bad, just mild tenderness, but this one I can barely sit down LOL.

Ass sore from sitting so long or did you ask to get in shot in ass because technically that is a muscle too?

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Whats Next? 

If I said that I'd be banned so I will just bump it a few times :D :devil:

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Ass sore from sitting so long or did you ask to get in shot in ass because technically that is a muscle too?

If I said that I'd be banned so I will just bump it a few times :D :devil:

Yer one ‘o dem dare rabble rousers, aintcha?

I tried to make an homage tribute.. 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Special K said:

I got my second dose of Pfizer this morning.....and aside from my arm being sore(same as the first shot) I'm feeling alright💉💉🤞

I'm not feeling too good myself (on, no).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm not feeling too good myself (on, no).

I had a rough 4-5 hours last night while I was sleeping...full body aches and chills...but I’m feeling better now. I didn’t expect to have any issues because it had been over 12 hours from when I got the shot to the time I started feeling bad...it really came out of nowhere!!

• Shocked 1

Not possible to get an appointment at pharmacy for my adult disabled daughter but hospital services center was listed as possible site and I signed my daughter up.  She already had an account for her doctor.  It told me to be there 15 minutes before and when I got there it was laid out like an amusement park or football stadium with drivers needing to follow cones to park although parking was free.  Line was all around building and it is a BIG building.  I did not know if line was for registered COVID vaccines or something else so I asked security.  She said yes it was so I said we will need to park and get in line. I told her I would come back another day since I have foot issues and cannot stand an hour and my daughter cannot go alone. I was redirected to front of building to park and we were in and out almost within time period stated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/22/2021 at 1:08 PM, Chandler#81 said:

Whats Next? 

Well, there’s always hurricane season!  :)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Has anyone here had covid prior to getting the vaccine? Has anyone here had covid after the vaccine?

My sister got COVID from senior executive at company who subsequently died from it (he was very elderly but still active in business) and got vaccine after she recovered from virus.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.