Josh Allen 2021-22 predictions

19 hours ago, DJB said:

I'll say 1 million combined total yards

giphy.gif

You stinker, you beat me to it.  You can’t ever go wrong with a Dr. Evil quote.

Ok, I’ll bite.

5000 yards

70% completion 

50 combined TD’s between passing, rushing, and receiving

Another 500 yards rushing

Oh, and one little thing, the SB win!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm still awed how Allen finished the season. He totally dominated those final 5 games and they were against some pretty good defenses. 17 total TD's in 4.5 games and that included at least two TD's that were taken off the board because of dumb penalties and easy drops. If you give him those two TDs and average it out for a full 5 games it would have put him at 21 total TDs in 5 games. Obviously that is a pace of over 63 TD's  in a 16 game season. 

9 minutes ago, frogger said:

If the improvement continues...

6700 passing yards and 67 tds...conservatively 

I do think we will see 60 TD's by a QB soon. And I mean based on a 16 game schedule too. So make that like 63 or 64 on a 17 game season. 

On 3/19/2021 at 11:26 AM, IronMaidenBills said:

5,100 yards 46 tds 70% completion 680 pass attempts 480 completions. 

Undefeated. Going to be such an amazing year. So much fun. 

I think you’re pretty close. I think over 5,000 pass yards but I think he isn’t going to have as many rushing yards but will have the same amount of rush TDs if not more as last year. I think this team comes out on fire and never looks back. Diggs n Sanders are both dogs Beasley is a perfect compliment with star back and the heart of our D intact we hit closer to 2019 form and this team goes off. 

Instead of numbers I will play it differently. I think Josh takes the next step in learning to be ELITE at reading defenses. I think because of that he will switch to more running plays and I doubt he will be the teams best runner. He knows where is faults are and Mechanics is no longer one of them.  Because of this he will throw more yards more TD's less Int's and take steps needed to be considered a top 3 QB without question.

Smarter QB's that can read defenses line Peyton Manning's, Jim Kelly's, Brady's of the league is what leads to Championship wins. I think Josh knows this and this is the best way he can improve himself.

• Agree 1

4,400 yards, 32 touchdowns, 5 rushing touchdowns.

The numbers are lower because when we draft Etienne, rushing yards and touchdowns go up. Also, Allen will sit our last game unless it is for a certain playoff seed.

And, our defense will be better at slowing the run, so on offense, we will get better at eating the clock when needed. 😎