Josh Allen 2021-22 predictions

I’ll say Josh will have as good as a year as last year, (hard to be better) but his stats wont be as good.

Just cause I think the bills are going to put a little more emphasis on running the ball compared to last year. “Little more” being the key words as I still think the bills will be a pass heavy team 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

I’ll say Josh will have as good as a year as last year, (hard to be better) but his stats wont be as good.

Just cause I think the bills are going to put a little more emphasis on running the ball compared to last year. “Little more” being the key words as I still think the bills will be a pass heavy team 

I agree.

I think he winds up with a higher QB rating, but less yards and TDs.

Still a great year, but less statistically impressive because the Bills run the ball with more success.

4,400 yards passing

33 TDs
9 INTs

370 yards rushing

7 TDs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I agree.

Still a great year, but less statistically impressive because the Bills run the ball with more success.

4,400 yards passing

33 TDs
9 INTs

370 yards rushing

7 TDs

Yes sir, that’s exactly how I see it as well.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Yes sir, that’s exactly how I see it as well.

I also think Diggs will put up less catches and yardage than last year, because Sanders and Davis (and hopefully a tight end or two) will eat into his target share.

Not a bad thing. Just means the Bills offense will be more balanced and have more mouths worth feeding!

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

I agree.

4,400 yards passing

33 TDs
9 INTs

370 yards rushing

7 TDs

I think they run  the ball more too. That could also make the pass more lethal too as long as the run game is much better like we hope. I don't know, depends on how things play out.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

I think a 5k season for Allen will happen, but I don’t think it’ll happen this year. I don’t think Brady hit 5k until his 7th or 8th season. I expect an elite season, but not a historical one. I hope he proves me wrong, but I certainly feel like if we don’t win the Super Bowl this year, Allen would be the last person on the team you’d blame.

Weather in Buffalo is the only reason I think 5k likely doesn't happen. Usually 2-3 games per year with whipping winds and/or rain or icy snow. To average ~315 yards per game you can't put up more than 1  or 2 sub 200 yard games. Add in road games in NE and NY every year plus the usual rotation to places like PIT or GB or Chicago or Denver, etc and that's 3-4 games where big passing numbers are extremely unlikely. 

• Like (+1) 1

Looking at these predictions and then thinking back to the message board battles about Allen in 2018 and you realize how much things can change in a short period of time.

That we can seriously believe 5000 yards and 40 TD passes is doable is simply amazing and very cool.

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

I think a 5k season for Allen will happen, but I don’t think it’ll happen this year. I don’t think Brady hit 5k until his 7th or 8th season. I expect an elite season, but not a historical one. I hope he proves me wrong, but I certainly feel like if we don’t win the Super Bowl this year, Allen would be the last person on the team you’d blame.

Isn’t there an extra game this season? With 17 games and only one bye I think 5k yards for Josh is extremely possible. 

I can see the Bills taking a bit of a step back next year (still making the playoffs though). But becoming a more balanced team in the process.

Same with Allen. Small step back in stats next year. But he'll become a better QB in the process. He's still learning and evolving.

I'll try this without stats

The fire is still burning hot, he's not satisfied and probably somewhat embarrassed at how they were beaten in KC and it will drive him all year. 

He's going to go to work this off season to fix something that he (and his team) have identified as an area of opportunity. 

We will continue to have a love affair with Josh Allen ❤💙

Depends on how screwball a schedule the NFL sends the Bills way.  Nights games in Nov and Dec at home punish all. (especially the fans)  And, how many West Coast games, how many late evening appearances.  And, how many flexs to other dates and times......the breaks have an effect, and speculating on statistics isn't productive.

I like the objective above, though.  super bowl MVP is the best objective!!

8 hours ago, Logic said:

I agree.

4,400 yards passing

33 TDs
9 INTs

370 yards rushing

7 TDs

Ditto.

I don't have a specific stat prediction...I'd just say that Allen will be among the ELITE tier of QB.  The Bills will be a Super Bowl Contender as long as he's on the field.  He'll be super fun to watch.  Other teams that passed him up will continue to burn with envy.  

hopefully KC can compete for AFC supremacy again this year...would love to see KC/BUFF AFCCG again.  Either way.....I'm looking forward to seeing what Allen does again....great player....so much fun to watch!

34 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I don't have a specific stat prediction...I'd just say that Allen will be among the ELITE tier of QB.  The Bills will be a Super Bowl Contender as long as he's on the field.  He'll be super fun to watch.  Other teams that passed him up will continue to burn with envy.  

hopefully KC can compete for AFC supremacy again this year...would love to see KC/BUFF AFCCG again.  Either way.....I'm looking forward to seeing what Allen does again....great player....so much fun to watch!

KC-BUF will be a rivalry for years to come. 

4,500 Passing yards

300 Rush yards

33 Pass TD's

8 Rush TD's

5 INT's

5 Fumbles

2 Gasp-inducing non-injuries

16 New handshakes

5 Viral videos

2 National commercials

1 Movie cameo

9,403 Nick Wright segments