Emmanuel Sanders 2021-22 predictions

22 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Put me on the record as saying we will be the 1st. 

I may be a Bills Homer, But sure really do believe this is all a real possibility. We could go undefeated with the best offense the NFL has seen. No exaggerating. 

U sure? :)

37 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

50-ish for 600-ish. With some really smart, savvy, big time catches sprinkled in there.  And that’s totally fine for the 4th option. 

i believe Davis is the guy that sees a bump in numbers next year and it may even be at the expense of Beasley as well. I think we can also expect a slight regression from Diggs massive 1500. 

THis feels about right, a more balanced WR squad with another guy that can make clutch catches

50 minutes ago, DJB said:

I'm going with 200 receptions, 3000 yards and 24 TD's. 

I think you may be underestimating him...

😁

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I think a lot of people are completely underestimating this signing. Either discounting him because of his age or lack of production since his Denver years. I’m expecting big things from Sanders this year under Allen. I wouldn’t be surprised to see near career numbers from Sanders. Not only because he will be playing with the best QB he’s ever played with since Manning, but because he will also be playing along with other great WRs to alleviate from being keyed on. Sanders is one of the best zone buster WRs with his quick burst off the line, and can make great contested catches. I’m fully expecting a 65 rec 1100 yard 7td season from him this year. 

Didn't he just play with Drew Brees? I love Josh Allen, but he's not better than Drew Brees.

• Like (+1) 1

I'd like to see Beasley, Davis and Sanders all around 700 yards a piece. Maybe one of them becomes the clear number 2 and can get close to 1,000 yards.

21 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

Didn't he just play with Drew Brees? I love Josh Allen, but he's not better than Drew Brees.

Based on the most current season? Yes he is. Sanders didn't play with 32 year old Drew Brees.