Emmanuel Sanders 2021-22 predictions

I think a lot of people are completely underestimating this signing. Either discounting him because of his age or lack of production since his Denver years. I’m expecting big things from Sanders this year under Allen. I wouldn’t be surprised to see near career numbers from Sanders. Not only because he will be playing with the best QB he’s ever played with since Manning, but because he will also be playing along with other great WRs to alleviate from being keyed on. Sanders is one of the best zone buster WRs with his quick burst off the line, and can make great contested catches. I’m fully expecting a 65 rec 1100 yard 7td season from him this year. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

50-ish for 600-ish. With some really smart, savvy, big time catches sprinkled in there.  And that’s totally fine for the 4th option. 

i believe Davis is the guy that sees a bump in numbers next year and it may even be at the expense of Beasley as well. I think we can also expect a slight regression from Diggs massive 1500. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

50-ish for 600-ish. With some really smart, savvy, big time catches sprinkled in there.  And that’s totally fine for the 4th option. 

i believe Davis is the guy that sees a bump in numbers next year and it may even be at the expense of Beasley as well. I think we can also expect a slight regression from Diggs massive 1500. 

Has a team ever had 4 WRs with 1k or more yards in a season? Because if not welcome to the record books Allen. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

No. A handful have had 3. But never 4 

Put me on the record as saying we will be the 1st. 

I may be a Bills Homer, But sure really do believe this is all a real possibility. We could go undefeated with the best offense the NFL has seen. No exaggerating. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I think a lot of people are completely underestimating this signing. Either discounting him because of his age or lack of production since his Denver years. I’m expecting big things from Sanders this year under Allen. I wouldn’t be surprised to see near career numbers from Sanders. Not only because he will be playing with the best QB he’s ever played with since Manning, but because he will also be playing along with other great WRs to alleviate from being keyed on. Sanders is one of the best zone buster WRs with his quick burst off the line, and can make great contested catches. I’m fully expecting a 65 rec 1100 yard 7td season from him this year. 

Ok, that's an aggressive opinion.  So let's try to do some reality based projection here.  Last year in 15.5 regular season games Josh threw 572 attempts and completed 396.  So let's be aggressive and add 1.5 more games (added game 17 and the half he sat out in week 16).  That would give us 627 attempts and assume he completes 66% or 414 completions.

That would mean that Sanders would need to get at least 95 attempts and catch 70% of them and average 17ypc.  That is 4-5 yds more per reception than he has had in last 7 years.  And he hasn't had 7 TDs since 2014.  High bars you are setting.

Diggs had 166 targets and Beasley had 107 last year.  Brown and Davis had a total of 114 targets.  Our TE's only had 66 targets.  By design, the Bills may throw more to the TE (especially if they sign Ertz ) and Davis will likely see his numbers go up.  And with teams playing the Chiefs style coverage, the RBs may see more. targets.

I hope you are right .  Bottom Line if Sanders gets 60 catches for 800 yds and 5 TDs he will earn his keep.  4 wide with Davis and Diggs on sidelines and Beasley and Sanders in slot will pose problems for sure.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I may be a Bills Homer, But sure really do believe this is all a real possibility. We could go undefeated with the best offense the NFL has seen. No exaggerating. 

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I'm in this boat, although I think a slight bit more.  55-60 REC 750-800 YDS 6-8 TD.

7 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Ok, that's an aggressive opinion.  So let's try to do some reality based projection here.  Last year in 15.5 regular season games Josh threw 572 attempts and completed 396.  So let's be aggressive and add 1.5 more games (added game 17 and the half he sat out in week 16).  That would give us 627 attempts and assume he completes 66% or 414 completions.

That would mean that Sanders would need to get at least 95 attempts and catch 70% of them and average 17ypc.  That is 4-5 yds more per reception than he has had in last 7 years.  And he hasn't had 7 TDs since 2014.  High bars you are setting.

Diggs had 166 targets and Beasley had 107 last year.  Brown and Davis had a total of 114 targets.  Our TE's only had 66 targets.  By design, the Bills may throw more to the TE (especially if they sign Ertz ) and Davis will likely see his numbers go up.  And with teams playing the Chiefs style coverage, the RBs may see more. targets.

I hope you are right .  Bottom Line if Sanders gets 60 catches for 800 yds and 5 TDs he will earn his keep.  4 wide with Davis and Diggs on sidelines and Beasley and Sanders in slot will pose problems for sure.

Im expecting Allen to have 500 pass completions this year for another NFL record. We will be on the field continuously. Nobody is stopping Allen this year. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

There will be so much targets to go around everyone will get tired and puke everywhere. We will average 30+ points a game. 

11 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Has a team ever had 4 WRs with 1k or more yards in a season? Because if not welcome to the record books Allen. 

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The Bills are coming for that Broncos 606 season point total. Get ready. 

kid trying bang Frozee Rose for the first time...