Sammy Watkins in Buffalo

17 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t think he’s really been healthy since he broke his foot here and rushed back. That is a killer injury for a receiver. Al Lucknow is every offense he has been on, in multiple places, has been among the best in the nfl. Obviously, he hasnt been what he was expected but good teams clearly value him. 

Morst of his injuries since he got to the Rams have been soft tissue - quads, calf, and hamstring. Incidentally, I don’t think he was supposed to play in this past SB because of the injury, but the route running by Hardiman and Pringle was so poor that they brought Sammy in late. There were at least three throws to the former two where it was clear that Mahomes felt they didn’t run to where they were supposed to be. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, NoSaint said:

only bills fans would say he’s a 5th WR and not part of the 2-4 rotation though 

Either way - it's about playing time and opportunities. And there's no arguing with the type of WR core we already have that he'd get anywhere close to the amount of balls here that he would get almost anywhere else if everyone stayed healthy.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

I think of Sammy and Dareus in the same way. Both have immense talent, both could’ve been in the top 3 at their positions. I believe Sammy still has elite talent, if he has a great offseason and can stay healthy he could be a force with Diggs. If Diggs work ethic rubs off on Sammy Allen could put up some amazing numbers.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He just tweeted to a fan asking if he would

come back to Buffalo and he replied you never know with a wink emoji. I really hope Beane and McD aren’t considering this

I'm not sure why anyone would think a healthy Sammy Watkins doesn't make Buffalo a better football team. I mean If the price is right Watkins is a good backup at the WR position just like Trubinsky is at the QB position.

Sammy Watkins adds good depth to whats becoming a position of strength IMO. 

• Agree 1

I’d like the Bills to bring Sammy in on a 1-year deal. He’s still relatively young, same age as Diggs (1993), and seems to have opened up and acknowledged his drug problems. He’s still injury prone but has acknowledged his partying ways contributed to this. Sammy’s career from here can go one of two ways; fade away or go the way Chris Carter’s went after he quit drinking in 1990. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Sammy comes to town, and a meteor lights up the skies of WNY this weekend...

I'm not saying that Sammy has some mystical power over space and time, but I'm not not saying it either. 

are you saying he’s Q?