Sammy Watkins in Buffalo

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

KC didn’t jet sweep or motion him often and Hardman took over on depth chart.  They can do better than Sammy... 

who?

Hardman ISNT in UFA

Watkins is an upgrade to McKenzie in that role 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

who?

Hardman ISNT in UFA

Watkins is an upgrade to McKenzie in that role 

Watkins isn't in the same universe with McKenzie in terms of quickness.  Obviously, Sammy is the better player.  But for that particular play, the jet sweep, McKenzie is superior.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Watkins isn't in the same universe with McKenzie in terms of quickness.  Obviously, Sammy is the better player.  But for that particular play, the jet sweep, McKenzie is superior.

can you even imagine sammie running a jet sweep? His foot would hurt even thinking about it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

McKenzie is also far from being a misfit.

Yeah, Sammy would be good for laughs on this board... but the bottom line is still just say NO to bringing any Drought-Era Bills back.:thumbdown:

Edited by Rico

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

Sammy isn’t going to happen I just don’t see that relationship mending.

Pay me millions of dollars and I will forgive a lot. 

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I would rather have McKenzie

I like McKenzie but come on John. Isiah has 700 yards (on 9.4 ypc) in his entire 5 year career. There is not even a comparison between the talent levels between the 2.

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I like McKenzie but come on John. Isiah has 700 yards (on 9.4 ypc) in his entire 5 year career. There is not even a comparison between the talent levels between the 2.

Comparing McKenzie and Watkins is like apples and oranges. Not similar players at all. I think a guy like McKenzie on this team though would have more of an impact than Watkins would. 

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Comparing McKenzie and Watkins is like apples and oranges. Not similar players at all. I think a guy like McKenzie on this team though would have more of an impact than Watkins would. 

I don’t, especially if Watkins is healthy. Small gadget players are a dime a dozen.  Watkins would be our fastest receiver (again if he healthy, which is always a concern with him).

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If you feel that way I’m not going to change you mind. I’ll try to do here and imagine Sammy ever doing something like McKenzies kick return. 

How many kicks has McKenzie

returned in his time in Buffalo?

don’t have imagine it. I have seen Watkins return.  End of video No 1 play 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

can you even imagine sammie running a jet sweep? His foot would hurt even thinking about it. 

Yep Ran them A lot in college. Remember all the same bashing him now are the same that bashed him for being a gadget at the LOS or behind LOS WR in Clemson. 

also look the stats in KC. More effective running it than McKenzie 

however I am not sure he would accept the McKenzie role and I am only advocating the signing of he would. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1