Sammy Watkins in Buffalo

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Dude you scammed us all with this last time.  You’re a fraud.

I think he means that his cousin’s mom is taking them to McDonalds and then go carting.  He’s not supposed to know - it’s a surprise, so shhhhh.  

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Interesting I haven't seen any buffalo/Rochester media people say anything about this 

I’m not saying I think this will happen or want this to happen. But no local WNY media said or knew anything about Trubisky either. Just saying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I keep reading this Narrative on him and looking for video to prove this Narrative but other then not running back to a QB which is a common trade for #2 or worse Receivers, I cant find it.

Maybe the narrative isn’t fair, but his career accomplishments make him seem like an underachiever. He’ll go off for over 200 yards and 3 TD’s one game, but go completely silent for the rest of the season. There’s enough catches to go around in the KC offense for Sammy to always get a few. Every season he has a great game followed by being invisible. I don’t know what else I can attribute that to. Somehow he managed to magically show up in the playoffs for KC as well. I get the take that the opposition eliminates him, so Mahomes picks other options. However, I don’t understand why a fifth overall draft choice vanishes for the majority of games he plays. 

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

Why do I keep seeing comments about Mack? Is really potentially available or are these just pipe dreams?

People thought he might have been one of the 2 defensive starters offered by the bears to the Seahawks in the RW trade but it turns out it was hicks and fuller 

25 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

His “cousin” told us LeVeon Bell was signing here last year, IIRC.

Found it:

On 10/15/2020 at 11:54 AM, rayray808 said:

take this for what it's worth but my cousin said Bell chose us and now it's just figuring out the contract situation 

Dude should be banned.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not saying I think this will happen or want this to happen. But no local WNY media said or knew anything about Trubisky either. Just saying.

Bottom line:  TSW thread tracking Pegula jet broke the story.  Well done!  😁

3 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think my first bolded on this is also highly opinionated so I wont respond to that. Also there is no video to my recollection of him not finishing plays or routs. There was times he did not come back to the QB in need and heck.. that was well documented with even Brown last year.  Some would call making it to the NFL level a success because how many teams even now don't have a true #1 WR?  As to your opinion of him playing for money? I don't know where you get that or where it has ever been documented that he just plays for money.

We got a second round draft pick out of him that indeed helped us get Josh Allen. Was Darby a bad culture fit also? I don't think so? They get a 3rd round pick for Darby then they all the picks we got to trade for there people. They wanted an immediate detachment of what was built. They wanted a better QB and a QB for the defense. Without trading who we traded they could not do what they did and we would not have Josh Allen and Edmunds.

SO Bottom line.. Just answer this.. Would Sammy Watkins improve this WR roster? I doubt anyone can say no and as for any "Maturaty issues or Loafing as you put it? Pretty sure Diggs would put a stop to that in a hurry"  Just remember, when players don't do there job on the field by giving up on plays or taking plays off.. 

This is the same WR receiver that did this 

Exposed Sherman.

Watkins immaturity and lack of effort while he was here is something he admitted himself.  It's not my opinion its reality.

There are two very well written Tyler Dunne articles about Sammy that outline that he was more interested in partying while he was here than he was playing football.   See below.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2749319-sammy-watkins-dropped-the-diva-attitude-and-got-his-career-back-on-track-in-la

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2889029-what-sammy-watkins-believes

So yes, I am telling you signing Watkins wouldnt improve the WR roster because improving the roster goes beyond just adding talent.   Thankfully our front office understands that well.

• Agree 1