Sammy Watkins in Buffalo

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean, I think he has more long term upside than Sanders, but I would be shocked. Getting traded like that seemed like an acrimonious split.

I dunno, feel like he did alright $$ wise in his stints in LA and KC. He got to play in great offenses, was instrumental in key situations, got paid a boatload of money and has a super bowl ring. 

I really doubt he’s salty about how things went down. Wouldn’t be surprised if McD told him “you’ll thank me later” when trading him and him being completely right about it. 

1 minute ago, Srw1525 said:

I mean I would take him and accept it if Buffalo signed him sure. (Even if that’s the reason he was in buffalo). But toward the end of his time in buffalo he asked out and wanted to be traded/released. Why bring him back now after a player wanting out?

Because it was the wrong time for him.  He’s proven to not be a building block, but he’s shown he can be a piece that gets you over the top.  

• Dislike 2

50 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Why do you think Sanders would get that many more snaps than Watkins?  In the last two years Sanders only has 8 more catches than Watkins does.  

Easy answer:   sammy will get abducted by aliens by week 3.  After weeks of tests, they’ll beam him back to earth in a bubble wrapped container, but a couple bubbles will pop upon landing and the noise will rupture his ear drum and he’ll be week to week until his contract expires 

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

My little job can't have me staying up all night reading this thread. I'll be too tired to work at my little job. 

Sleep well, knowing that the gap has closed quite a bit. 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Sounds like he is full of the Process 

Did they push Dareus out because he wasn’t praying hard enough? I always wondered this. It’s what I was initially worried about with the McD hire. 

Edited by The Governor

7 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Did they push Dareus out because he wasn’t praying hard enough? I always wondered this. It’s what I was initially worried about with the McD hire. 

Why yes.. I believe they did.. 

His football ability had nothing to do with it... hence why he is still dominating with Jax

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Meeting with Mark Carrier, new Player Engagement Director, to line up which week he will “Lead the Charge”?

That would be awesome if it turned out like this:

image.thumb.png.f586475f07254f0460bd51e392672ffd.png

1 hour ago, Logic said:

While I don’t think there’s a chance in hell of Sammy signing here, he DID return kicks in college.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/sammy-watkins-1.html

When he was a rookie the Bills put him back there a few times, in practice or preseason.   

I don't think he has anything like the shiftiness he had in his early days.  

• Agree 1