Sammy Watkins in Buffalo

3 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

4 years is a long time, he’s married now with 2 kids. All of that can change a man, maybe he’s matured, he grew up a Bills fan too.

I could be wrong, but I think this is overblown. IIRC, he just liked playing with the Bills on Madden sometimes; he wasn't actually a Bills fan. People were eager to make more of it.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I could be wrong, but I think this is overblown. IIRC, he just liked playing with the Bills on Madden sometimes; he wasn't actually a Bills fan. People were eager to make more of it.

I thought his dad was a bills fan?

OH NO.  Not even at the vet minimum.  Develop someone who could be good, stay on the field and be a good teammate.  If they want a receiver, sign Higgins.  Can't believe our management would take this nut job.  They got rid of him once.  So what if he can play a little.  So can a lot of guys.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Agree. Lots of people change every two years.

Not that I necessarily want this to happen (though I liked Sammy), and I know you are being funny, an elite 21 year old athelete making professional American athlete money, has the chronilogical maturity of a 14 year old.  He's only 27 years old now...which puts him on par with a 20 or 21 year old.  

7 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

You don’t play with the Bills on Madden unless you’re a fan 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

If he comes cheap enough, welcome back. Being only 27 still it would hard to say no to a team friendly deal knowing what he’s capable of when at his best...

I mean, the dude should be a SB MVP. He showed up at the most crucial time in the biggest game in the universe.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

I hope he’s here strictly for the wings and women. 

He’s got a wife and kids , but I’m not judging 

Bean just freaking sing somebody already I can’t take this anymore 

preferably DE , TE , CB 2 , RB 

Edited by Putin

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Not that I necessarily want this to happen (though I liked Sammy), and I know you are being funny, an elite 21 year old athelete making professional American athlete money, has the chronilogical maturity of a 14 year old.  He's only 27 years old now...which puts him on par with a 20 or 21 year old.  

Right honestly want McKenzie back way more.

• Like (+1) 1