Sammy Watkins in Buffalo

I'd take him, I'm sure he's over the diva crap having been 2nd or 3rd wheel for a few years, and this isn't the same Bills team.  I always loved it when he would get the ball because he acted like a monster whenever he did...  It just never seemed to happen.  Josh can get him the ball, if he catches it, it's on.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Flat Earther’s convention 

It's my understanding that Sammy believes the moon landings were fake for this simple reason:  humans cannot land on the moon because it's not flat like the Earth.  Just passing this along for a friend.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Peace Frog said:

It's my understanding that Sammy believes the moon landings were fake for this simple reason:  humans cannot land on the moon because it's not flat like the Earth.  Just passing this along for a friend.

It is really odd how people can believe this crap.  You would think that someone with the amount of money that Sammy has he could buy a balloon and a go pro, and watch the video as it rises to see the curvature of the  earth.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Whats the right dollars?

$3M maybe $4M with injury clauses. Say what you want but he adds elite speed. Fans wanted Marquise Goodwin back, why not Sammy? If it works out the right way he can contribute. Obviously his stock is low, don’t overpay, just make the numbers work. Waaaaay better option than McKenzie although that’d be freaking great if we got him back too.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Victory Formation said:

$3M maybe $4M with injury clauses. Say what you want but he adds elite speed. Fans wanted Marquise Goodwin back, why not Sammy? If it works out the right way he can contribute. Obviously his stock is low, don’t overpay, just make the numbers work. Waaaaay better option than McKenzie although that’d be freaking great if we got him back too.

Fair enough.. at least you put a price on it...

I just see so many of these guys that people say "would love him at the right price".. sort of meaning that they hope he comes here for close to nothing and then ends up signing for plenty somewhere else

• Like (+1) 1