Kyle Fuller released

17 minutes ago, MJS said:

Wow. Pretty lame of them to cut him once a lot of the free agency money has already dried up.

Ever think they may have tried to get him to re-do his deal and he wouldn't budge...so they held into him until the very end hoping Fuller would realize there may not be the money out there and get him to re-do it?

Just because a team lets go of a player doesn't mean they want to.

Edited by Beast

Just now, Beast said:

Ever think they may have tried to get him to re-donhis deal and he wouldn't budge...so they held into him until the very end hoping Fuller would realize there may not be the money out there?

Just because a team lets go of a player doesn't mean ther want to.

Guess they waited too long. Doesn't change the fact that he is screwed. He'll have to take a one year prove-it deal now. Although, there are still a couple teams with some money.

27 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Geez.  Way to screw your own guy over and release him when a lot of the big money has already been spent.  

Maybe that means he'll take an affordable 1 year deal and then cash in next offseason when the cap goes back up.

42 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Considering Beane said today that he feels really good about Levi Wallace competing with Dane Jackson for the #2 CB spot and that we don't have much cap space - I see about a 2% chance they back the brinks truck up for a player of that quality. Gonna be a bidding war. 

What Beane says before things like this go out the window.

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Guess they waited too long. Doesn't change the fact that he is screwed. He'll have to take a one year prove-it deal now. Although, there are still a couple teams with some money.

Sure. No doubt there isn't money for him but I don't think the team can be blamed. I mean, I would try to force him to re-do his deal with the threat that money may be dried up.

47 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Considering Beane said today that he feels really good about Levi Wallace competing with Dane Jackson for the #2 CB spot and that we don't have much cap space - I see about a 2% chance they back the brinks truck up for a player of that quality. Gonna be a bidding war. 

Yeah, me thinks they add a corner in the draft too..