Ro-ro for "Right Josh" Rosen

48 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Top-ten overall pick.  From a cocky comment about making other teams regret passing on him in the draft, to flaming out as even a backup in just a handful of years.

Just...wow...

I just think back to so many of these situations we have all endured, as Bills fans... As crappy and sad as it is, this was us for about 2 decades..

Aaaaand, on the bright side, it is no longer us.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

I watched the much-hyped USC vs UCLA game when Rosen and Darnold were Seniors and came away unimpressed by either.

Agreed. I was never overly impressed with either one of them in college...or now. 

2 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

I watched the much-hyped USC vs UCLA game when Rosen and Darnold were Seniors and came away unimpressed by either.

I was never high on Darnold.  He never looked good at USC when the pocket wasn't perfectly clean.  But I will admit Rosen was my #2 behind Allen with Baker 3rd.  

14 hours ago, The Red King said:

Top-ten overall pick.  From a cocky comment about making other teams regret passing on him in the draft, to flaming out as even a backup in just a handful of years.

Just...wow...

In fairness I said the same thing about teams after a what by most accounts was a pretty successful flag football career at a small to medium sized SUNY school in the early 80s. 

Time to man up—I was wrong, probably in part because I was a second string linebacker on a team that went 6-4. I never even got any looks. 

• Haha (+1) 4

14 hours ago, The Red King said:

Just...wow...

And just THINK of the number of posters on THIS board who swore up and down Rosen was the better Josh.........

• Thank you (+1) 1