Will Fuller to Dolphins

9 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Dolphins may have DeVante Parker, Will Fuller and Ja'Marr Chase at wide out next year.

Reunite Smith and Tua sounds more likely.

Just now, Logic said:

But what I want to know is...

Now that Fitz is gone, who will be throwing Will Fuller passes in the 4th quarter?

Jacoby Brissett.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

Everyone fished about how great the Dolphins corners were last year too... that worked out well for them. 

They went on to have one of the best defenses in the league and tied their best record of the century. I think they would say it did in fact work out very well for them.

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

They went on to have one of the best defenses in the league and tied their best record of the century. I think they would say it did in fact work out very well for them.

Yeah their corners did a fantastic job against Buffalo. They really showed up when they needed them. 

I’m over crowing people champions because they signed a few good players... or saying a team stinks because they didn’t sign “insert player here”

It boils down to the fact the Dolphins were embarrassed in their most important game of the year last year... and half of that embarrassment came against backups... on a team that many on this board claims doesn’t even have good starters outside their QB. 

The trolls get old. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Best ability is availability.  Feel like WRs are always injured in Miami.  May have something to do with the night life and beach.

Well, we all were schooled on how soft tissue injuries are linked to guys heavy on the "sauce" back in the Shady years