Bills re-sign Taiwan Jones

17 minutes ago, purple haze said:

He’s good at what they hired him to do.  Special Teams are important to the organization and they put their money where their mouth is.  I’m glad personally because I recall a couple seasons of horrid Special Teams play.  It can kill a team.

He is a tough dude also.  Remember we he tried to return a fumbled punt w no helmet on running it out of the end zone and got creamed in the face and head?  LOL  Lots of blood and he was dazed.  But still was able to get off the field.  Anyone have the footage of that from a few years back?  Game was at the Ralph. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

Christian Wade = Steve Tasker

Taiwan Jones = Mark Pike

Absolutely no on Pike - Pike was a wedge buster and those kind of wedgies are not allowed anymore.

In 90s players talked about being hit by "a Pike" when they played opposing special teams.

59 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Croom (probably after Jones or his agents told him how infinitely stupid it was) has deleted that tweet and is now back tracking.

He deleted tweet after being told he failed elementary school math.

34 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

He is a great special teams player and could do a lot more if allowed to. He was instrumental in beating us in the playoffs in 2019 with the furious comeback. With Fuller out he was a part of Watson's offense. 

He should be practicing with RBs and special teams.

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Absolutely no on Pike - Pike was a wedge buster and those kind of wedgies are not allowed anymore.

In 90s players talked about being hit by "a Pike" when they played opposing special teams.

He deleted tweet after being told he failed elementary school math.

He should be practicing with RBs and special teams.

Why don't they give him some plays.Singletary underperformed and he could of carved out a spot for himself. 

1 hour ago, purple haze said:

He’s good at what they hired him to do.  Special Teams are important to the organization and they put their money where their mouth is.  I’m glad personally because I recall a couple seasons of horrid Special Teams play.  It can kill a team.

I may not like that McBeanes has put a solid focus on Teams. And  to watch them last year? they were pretty decent or better. Certainly better than past seasons  .
so i suppose i have to accept Mr Jones yet again  :)

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Good move.

Namesake homerism ?
Gunner

okay bad joke

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I can't recall a single play he made last year except the dropped TD pass that cost the Bills the receiving TD record.  

But I do recall the Tampa pass rush destroying the Chiefs.  Don't recall a single special teams play from the SB.  

He also dropped a touchdown pass in Tenn. 

He might be a good ST player but he offers nothing on offense. They’d be better off putting Knox in at RB is both RB got hurt on game day.

4 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Is it Taiwan Jones or Taipei Jones? 

I’m thinking it is C A Jones...