Bills sign Mitch Trubisky, QB.

Logic

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just

stop

Effin' rabble rousers.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Signing Mitchell Trubitzky after using a high draft pick on Jake Fromm is a clear sign that every one on the team has to earn their starting role every year, week, and day.  This has serious shades of Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie.  I think the locker room is strong at this point but I really hope this isn't the start of another QB controversy.

Lets not forget, Trubixy was the SECOND OVERALL PICK in the draft not long ago.  The guy was considered a serious talent.  The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league.  One or two bad games from Allen, or god forbid an injury, and I think its very realistic we could have a debate about the starting QB and a locker room divided.

I hope I'm wrong fellas....

lmfao

Just now, NewEra said:

People believe this is the beginning of another Johnson/Flutie controversy. Bwhahahhahahaha!  Oh man.  I have a bad case of btsd but that’s some next level stuff.

my new favorite thread

Ppl are saying that?🤦‍♂️

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

This is a great signing. I thought the Bears should have kept him vs Dalton. Beane is a genius

How do you know it's a great signing without knowing how much we are paying him? I'm waiting to see the details. 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

See Scott - some Jets fans can see through their green colored glasses 

Greeny also stated last week that the Patriots will win the AFC East next year after all their free agent signings. So he’s still an idiot. But nice of him to say today. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

How do you know it's a great signing without knowing how much we are paying him? I'm waiting to see the details. 

Because if Josh gets hurts and misses three games they now have a much better shot at winning two of them

Unless hes getting 10 million, this is a great move 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. K said:

I saw this, said "huh", did a trouble take and laughed. Good signing in my book. Let him duke it out with Barkley in camp and may the best man win.

Barkley is gone, look at the posts prior to you post. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Process said:

The contract shouldn't matter to fans. It's about improving the team.

• Like (+1) 2