Bills sign Mitch Trubisky, QB.

Logic

31 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Probably 99.9% of people’s opinion on here as well, man.  

Dude . so harsh

3 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

I could see running option where Mitch takes a snaps, RPO to Allen.

And then Allen has RPO to DIggs.

They wont know what hit them.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Trubisky sucks.

Should've just kept Barkley. 

Trubisky keeps this team competitive if Allen goes down for 3-4 weeks. Very accurate, gets the ball out quickly, takes care of the ball.. Pretty much a perfect fit for the Erhardt-Perkins offense. Premium backup, I’d argue that he’s a better player than Cam. Trubisky has never had weapons like this.. I mean, Diggs, Sanders and Beasley.. their strengths as receivers play well into what Trubisky does well as a QB. This could turn into future draft picks... if not you have a great backup for years to come. Our season is over if Barkley ever saw the field for an extended time, Trubisky can manage games and keep us in it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Fromm is likely better than Barkley at this point and in the future.  

But, is this what Cynthia was talking about?  Seems odd to get THAT hyped for a backup.  

I love the signing, we need a quality backup, but this can't be it???

She is taking Ertz

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Probably 99.9% of people’s opinion on here as well, man.  

I am sure you did a poll to determine that.  

35 minutes ago, TBBills said:

He got a draft pick for a TE that was about to retire.

Except he wasn't - he said he was going to talk to Beane and Coach McD if they still had interest.

Listen to interview.

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Signing Mitchell Trubitzky after using a high draft pick on Jake Fromm is a clear sign that every one on the team has to earn their starting role every year, week, and day.  This has serious shades of Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie.  I think the locker room is strong at this point but I really hope this isn't the start of another QB controversy.

Lets not forget, Trubixy was the SECOND OVERALL PICK in the draft not long ago.  The guy was considered a serious talent.  The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league.  One or two bad games from Allen, or god forbid an injury, and I think its very realistic we could have a debate about the starting QB and a locker room divided.

I hope I'm wrong fellas....

Are you trying to be humorous? 

12 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:
  3 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

Jeff Tuel was unavailable?

He is VP of Sales for Greenbrier Holdings and probably gets free samples:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/greenbrier-holdings-announces-state-of-the-art-cannabis-manufacturing-facility-in-the-heart-of-california-300865716.html?tc=eml_cleartime

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Man so looking forward to Bills hanging 40 on NE and Mitch coming in after halftime and still playing better than Cam (even with his 2 new TEs). 

57 minutes ago, hemma said:

I think the trade deadline is going to be November the 2nd?

I'm hoping he gets 8 games of impressive mop-up duty and Beane snags a 1st out of this for the 2022 draft.

Coach him up Daboll.

Better idea have a full camp and Preseason. Feature him in pre-season showing the “new” Mitch. 

when a QB gets hurt (one will). Take the multiple picks to include a 1st. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Man so looking forward to Bills hanging 40 on NE and Mitch coming in after halftime and still playing better than Cam (even with his 2 new TEs). 

Better idea have a full camp and Preseason. Feature him in pre-season showing the “new” Mitch. 

when a QB gets hurt (one will). Take the multiple picks to include a 1st. 

Why not? I mean it’s never happened before in the history of the NFL, surely it will happen with Bum Trubisky and his inability to throw left.

Just now, NJKBillsfan said:

Why do you think the season would be over if Barkley had to play for extended time?

He hardly ever played in Buffalo but when he did did he was good. 

Remember when he started against the Jets a couple years ago? Lit them up. 

Trubisky is superior, better everything. I think he took less money to play here because he wants to audition for a starting job somewhere if Allen goes down. Here he will have a solid OL and great weapons, he likely wouldn’t of had that had he went to a marginal team. I think he was mishandled early on in his career and I think he views Buffalo as a stable option for him. He’s an accurate passer and he has a better arm than Barkley, younger and more experienced, similar price tag. Also, I would not give up on Fromm quite yet, I think he sticks around. Still a solid prospect to groom. We’re stacked at QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3