Bills sign Mitch Trubisky, QB.

Logic

1 hour ago, Fallsnative01 said:

WHAT?! They really don't feel Fromm is a value in the QB. And I'm sorry but Mitch is NOT an upgrade from Matt Barkley! 

You smoke to much weed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Adam727 said:

I'm surprised by this one.  He's definitely better than the back-up QBs we had but I'm not sure if this was the best use of cap space this year.  I would've rather had Ertz.  

I wonder how people are going to feel when the cap details come out.  I can't imagine he signed for less than Dalton or Tyrod.  I'm guessing 1 yr 8-10mil?  

Although we've already established Beane is a Wizard... so I guess we'll see.

No way they are paying him that much guaranteed.  Probably 5ish with incentives 

Edit: Came in at 2.5......great deal

Edited by BillsCuse
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 17islongenough said:

Awesome backup!

Yeah, and let’s hope he never sees the field!

Beane is a Grand Wizard. I would have expected Trubisky to land somewhere with a murky QB situation. Beane described it as a “reset” year and he’d get a big starter type contract next year. I guess nobody was even willing to give him that shot at a “maybe” situation. 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

1 yr 2.5M. BEAUTIFUL. Beane is Savage 

Anyone think that's overpaying? Lmao

Barkley was probably going to cost about the same fcol.

Terrific piece of business under the whole set of circumstances.

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Signing Mitchell Trubitzky after using a high draft pick on Jake Fromm is a clear sign that every one on the team has to earn their starting role every year, week, and day.  This has serious shades of Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie.  I think the locker room is strong at this point but I really hope this isn't the start of another QB controversy.

Lets not forget, Trubixy was the SECOND OVERALL PICK in the draft not long ago.  The guy was considered a serious talent.  The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league.  One or two bad games from Allen, or god forbid an injury, and I think its very realistic we could have a debate about the starting QB and a locker room divided.

I hope I'm wrong fellas....

This might be the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on here.  Ever 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Hm not sure I like this move. In a year with reduced cap space you have to make room sonewhere and backup QB would be my first choice to make that room. But we'll see what his cap hit looks like.

Ok so now we know it's a $2.5 million salary I love this move. I thought for sure he would get closer to $10 million.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Beane is a Grand Wizard. I would have expected Trubisky to land somewhere with a murky QB situation. Beane described it as a “reset” year and he’d get a big starter type contract next year. I guess nobody was even willing to give him that shot at a “maybe” situation. 

Eeeeasy there tiger, it's 2021!

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope he sees the field a lot.   Like that pitcher who comes when you are up by 15