Bills sign Mitch Trubisky, QB.

Logic

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

You’re kidding right?

That I think Trubs is "meh"?

There's many reasons why Chicago has not very good. He isn't all of them, but he hasn't exactly been an asset.

Maybe with a year of competent OC he can look passable, but I'm still shitting bricks at the idea of anyone but Josh in the playoffs

Just now, Gugny said:

Deshawan Watson and Russ Wilson are proving out how stupid it is to pay QBs big money.

The league is changing and this will be Josh Allen's last year in Buffalo.

You have to be kidding or stupidest post I have seen in a long while.

25 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Deshawan Watson and Russ Wilson are proving out how stupid it is to pay QBs big money.

The league is changing and this will be Josh Allen's last year in Buffalo.

Lol.  This team will lose a TON of fans if they let Allen walk.  That would be the dumbest move since... well, ever.

Just now, BillsMafi$ said:

AEEF6171-D94E-489F-92AE-0515D9F833F0.jpeg

#CancelMitch

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

There's many reasons why Chicago has not very good. He isn't all of them, but he hasn't exactly been an asset.

Maybe with a year of competent OC he can look passable, but I'm still shitting bricks at the idea of anyone but Josh in the playoffs

Not what you said in your first post but I expected some backpedalling after you compare this guy to Barkley. There is no comparison. trubisky is far more talented and had won far more games. Either you never watched either or are just being contrarian.

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

For a backup this is a solid signing. Trubisky >>>> Barkley.

Rumor was Pegula LOVED Mahomes while Whaley and co thought Trubisky was the best QB coming out. The best we can hope is that Fromm vs Trubisky is a real competition for backup QB, assuming Fromm grew throughout the season. 

Edited by JayBaller10