Bills sign Mitch Trubisky, QB.

Logic

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Why do you love it?

I honestly don’t get it. Barkley has a great rapport and chemistry with the team and Allen.  We should hope Allen doesn’t leave the field, so I don’t know why Mitch would want to come here. 

This honestly doesn’t make any sense to me. 

Nobody WANTS their franchise QB to get hurt, but they often do. Trubisky is far more equipped to come in (if Allen misses a game), and play well than Barkley.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Signing Mitchell Trubitzky after using a high draft pick on Jake Fromm is a clear sign that every one on the team has to earn their starting role every year, week, and day.  This has serious shades of Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie.  I think the locker room is strong at this point but I really hope this isn't the start of another QB controversy.

Lets not forget, Trubixy was the SECOND OVERALL PICK in the draft not long ago.  The guy was considered a serious talent.  The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league.  One or two bad games from Allen, or god forbid an injury, and I think its very realistic we could have a debate about the starting QB and a locker room divided.

I hope I'm wrong fellas....

you had to go there....

Nah....

He's a similar skill set to Josh that will serve as a quality back up, nothing more. Josh has shown last season that he's still that physical and at times reckless player that can unfortunately get injured. Mitch is nice insurance.

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Signing Mitchell Trubitzky after using a high draft pick on Jake Fromm is a clear sign that every one on the team has to earn their starting role every year, week, and day.  This has serious shades of Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie.  I think the locker room is strong at this point but I really hope this isn't the start of another QB controversy.

Lets not forget, Trubixy was the SECOND OVERALL PICK in the draft not long ago.  The guy was considered a serious talent.  The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league.  One or two bad games from Allen, or god forbid an injury, and I think its very realistic we could have a debate about the starting QB and a locker room divided.

I hope I'm wrong fellas....

You're wrong.  They just want a more solid backup and they had an opportunity.