Bills sign Mitch Trubisky, QB.

Logic

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Why do you love it?

I honestly don’t get it. Barkley has a great rapport and chemistry with the team and Allen.  We should hope Allen doesn’t leave the field, so I don’t know why Mitch would want to come here. 

This honestly doesn’t make any sense to me. 

Good points but Barkley kinda stinks

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Why do you love it?

I honestly don’t get it. Barkley has a great rapport and chemistry with the team and Allen.  We should hope Allen doesn’t leave the field, so I don’t know why Mitch would want to come here. 

This honestly doesn’t make any sense to me. 

Josh is a very physical player. He was injured last season, a couple of times. It will happen again.

We all saw what happened when Barkley had to go in.

This is a much, much better option. And I trust our staff will get far more from him than the Bears mess ever could.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Signing Mitchell Trubitzky after using a high draft pick on Jake Fromm is a clear sign that every one on the team has to earn their starting role every year, week, and day.  This has serious shades of Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie.  I think the locker room is strong at this point but I really hope this isn't the start of another QB controversy.

Lets not forget, Trubixy was the SECOND OVERALL PICK in the draft not long ago.  The guy was considered a serious talent.  The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league.  One or two bad games from Allen, or god forbid an injury, and I think its very realistic we could have a debate about the starting QB and a locker room divided.

I hope I'm wrong fellas....

You may be right.

Josh is going to have Mitch Trubysky breathing down his neck.

He knows he cant slip up now.

If he does he could be riding pine.

• Vomit 2

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

The Pegulas obviously think highly of him if they picked him up on their private jet. This is probably insurance in case Josh walks after his rookie contract. Also, I’ve been drunk heavily since noon yesterday 

Terry Pegula loved Trubisky going into that draft. 

Not saying that had anything to do with it, but I'm sure he's excited to have the guy on the Bills as the 2nd option. 

Deshawan Watson and Russ Wilson are proving out how stupid it is to pay QBs big money.

The league is changing and this will be Josh Allen's last year in Buffalo.

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Dislike 1

Mr. Jauronimo, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I honestly would rather have Matt who’s been in the offense for 2 years and knows the players.  

I don’t hate it. I just don’t get it 

Knowning the players doesnt mean jack when he's skipping the balls to them in the dirt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2