Patrick Chung retires

Didn’t he opt out last year because of covid?? And now he’s retiring lol. Idk why everyone’s so worried about the pats. Especially when Newton’s the starting QB

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So he doesn't think this is the year BB gets another ring after all? 

He probably knows they don’t have a QB which means they really don’t have  much of a shot

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Didn’t he opt out last year because of covid?? And now he’s retiring lol. Idk why everyone’s so worried about the pats. Especially when Newton’s the starting QB

He probably knows they don’t have a QB which means they really don’t have  much of a shot

lol or he was going retire last year but got a paycheck to sit at home..  I was expecting it to be one of the Mccourty twins if I was being Honest. 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’m sure Belicheat wasn’t expecting Chung to retire. 

Is that sarcasm? From the link:

The Patriots are deep at safety, with returning starters Devin McCourty and Adrian Phillips, and top 2020 draft pick Kyle Dugger returning. They also struck a four-year, $24 million agreement with free-agent defensive back Jalen Mills, who had switched from cornerback to safety last season with the Eagles.

Sounds anticipated.  Sounds like he might not even have made the team.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well check one of the “Pats opt outs are coming back so they’ll be dangerous again” off the list.

Hightower was the biggest opt out coming back who will make a difference. 

Cannon - traded for draft position

Chung - Retired

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Chung has other business to tend to.

Peruvian flake...? 😁👍

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1