Beane/McD zoom call today at 2pm

• BillsMafi$ changed the title to Beane/McD zoom call today at 2pm
6 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Make sure they know that Frelund's future as a new Bills fan is at stake!:doh: 

It's so funny looking at her twitter feed. Everytime she posts anything, it's instantly derailed by Bills fans. I love it. She did this to herself.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Yikes.I hope not. Did they even improve the team? 

They likely believe a lot of the improvements can come from within. Also they don't have cap unless they create cap. So I hope one of the reporters ask them about the possibility of creating more space this season to add a couple pieces like TE and Edge rush.

6 minutes ago, The Governor said:

It’s designed to “signal” to the fans that we are pretty much done shopping.

Less than 24 hours into FA they are going to say they are done signing players even though they need to get to 90? They only have 7 draft picks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Less than 24 hours into FA they are going to say they are done signing players even though they need to get to 90? They only have 7 draft picks. 

This is why a zoom meeting is necessary. You’re not very good at taking a hint. “Temper expectations” is probably a better way to put it.

Edited by The Governor

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They likely believe a lot of the improvements can come from within. Also they don't have cap unless they create cap. So I hope one of the reporters ask them about the possibility of creating more space this season to add a couple pieces like TE and Edge rush.

Answer: Always looking to improve out team!