Van Noy back to Cheats

Anyone else fairly underwhelmed by all of the fuss about what the Pats are doing?  Seems like a lot of "look at me!" arm-waving stuff, but when you break it down, Tight End is the only position that looks significantly improved.

Pats fans are of course crowing that they're taking the division back now after a one-year hiatus, but I'm not seeing it.  They got better; but they were bad.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

2 years worth up to 13.6 million.. I doubt any other team was offering that even with incentives. 

Agreed.  Running back to daddy, begging to be overpaid.  He doesn’t suck, but he doesn’t move the needle at all imo.  

Considering the pats had maybe the worst front 7 in nfl history last season, Van Noy will definitely help.  They’ve done a great job this offseason. Not just because they’ve spent money, but because they signed the right guys for what they’d like to do. Depending on what JC Jackson does, the needle will move.  Not to mention QB.  

I don’t see why BB wouldn’t offer of 5-6 1st rd picks for Watson.  I expect it.  It would be his second best move ever.  

Edited by NewEra