Offense.. Holes, upgrades, depth or are we good? each position.

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Higher Tier RB or run blocking killer RG and its not close for me.

Guess you didn't like mine. Should have explained more. LOL. No Mckensie,  Sanders is no spring chicken. Heaven forbid something were to happen to Diggs or Beasley. Guess I was looking at Depth and you were looking at upgrades.🤔

I think the run game was hampered by line play.  The line was build for pass protection and they do any excellent job at that.  I like Motor/Moss, I’d like a better third.  When we wanted to run, we ran well.  Just wasn’t a priority.
I think 2021 is the year Knox breaks out.  I am not convinced there’s a better option available.  He’s a better than average blocker, athletically he’s in the top 10% amount TEs. He was raw coming out.  

I actually think we are fine on offense now....a couple of upgrades would be nice

we need to get our DEFENSE back to where it was the year prior.....our D fell off significantly and had it remained at its level I say we would have beaten the Chiefs......you gotta get the ball into Josh Allen's hands more in that game....you gotta create turnovers.......you gotta make them kick field goals instead of scoring touchdowns.

Hoping this is a HEAVY defensive draft

• Agree 1

John, I think they are going to be balanced in the draft.  Look at last year.

DE

RB

WR

QB

K

WR

CB

They extended now a G, T, and LB, and some other role players.

That was a very balanced draft.  We’re most likely going to and not in this order grab maybe a RB, G, TE, WR (speed), DE, CB or S.  They’ll probably stack up their board at each position and then rate, and take whatever comes to them.  Beane has a tendency to move up more than down, so this could be interesting.