Bills re-sign Levi Wallace

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Best case scenario is Levi being our 5th corner.  Good kid.  We could do worse.  Too bad he can’t play man worth a dam

5th? Behind who? White and who else? Taron Johnson in the slot. Dane Jackson hasn't won the starting job.Wallace gets challenged every year by a veteran and has kept the job

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

Still want another vet and/or draft for CB.

Draft.
I , of course and pleased he is still our Bill. Deserves his spot. Had a great finish to the season !
and here he goes into another offseason/ preseason? Trying once more to earn CB2

Let Bills draft a CB early. It's tradition :)

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Georgie said:

5th? Behind who? White and who else? Taron Johnson in the slot. Dane Jackson hasn't won the starting job.Wallace gets challenged every year by a veteran and has kept the job

Tre > Whoever our #2 cb is (FA or draft pick) > Taron in the slot > Dane > Levi. 

I never said Dane jackson won the starting job.....I certainly hope that he does beats out Levi.

wallace starts every year.....and he gets worse every year.  Literally. 

he’s good depth.  He’s not a good starting corner and I pray that we upgrade.  If we don’t upgrade, we better hope our pass rush is much improved or we’ll be watching the super bowl not giving a ****

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Georgie said:

Unfortunately this is very true ^.

Hoping someone can beat him out this year.

I know Levi isn’t terrible and he has good games, but you would think someone would be able to beat him out lol 

Just now, Warcodered said:

This is the freaking ***** right here. 

We give a guy a chance- someone who has always been overlooked- we tell him that hard work is the great equalizer, we’re patient with him, he plays good football and we keep him around. 

Love this guy, and love this team. 

He’s got physical limitations, but you can’t buy/teach/coach/breed the heart and mental toughness that it takes for a man to make a dream come true out of thin air.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 7