What are the chances we’re getting either Mack or Fuller??

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Enough to not want Ertz and knowing that trading a high to mid tier pick for him would be a mistake. Unless Philly is willing to eat majority of his contract, it would be stupid of us to trade for him

In other words.  Not one.  

You’re entitled to have an opinion based on nothing though .

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No I watched quite a few and he didn’t play well at all. 36 receptions for 335 yards and 1 TD is pretty bad

And exactly how many Eagles games did you watch last season?? Or are you going by what he did 3-4 years ago.

I guess your entitled to have an opinion based on nothing as well. 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

No I watched quite a few and he didn’t play well at all. 36 receptions for 335 yards and 1 TD is pretty bad

And exactly how many Eagles games did you watch last season?? Or are you going by what he did 3-4 years ago. 

Sure you did.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Sure you did.  

Yes I did and they’re offense was anemic to say the least. Majority of their home games the fans were booing Wentz. 

but you have failed to tell me how many Eagles games you watched. I’m going to assume none since you couldn’t answer me.

have a nice day

35 minutes ago, The Governor said:

You can’t get TE in the draft, unless you don’t expect him to produce for 3-4 years.

I don't know, I would have liked Mike Gisecki as a rookie.  Not too shabby.  But honestly, I'm hard pressed to think of another rookie TE in recent memory who impressed.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’m following Cynthia Frelund on Twitter and it sounds more and more likely we’re getting someone via trade. I hope it’s Mack but I would settle for Fuller. I just don’t want Ertz, TE is a position we can get in the draft. 

Breaking news!!!!!

wtf 

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yes I did and they’re offense was anemic to say the least. Majority of their home games the fans were booing Wentz. 

but you have failed to tell me how many Eagles games you watched. I’m going to assume none since you couldn’t answer me.

have a nice day

Sure thing.  I believe you

• Dislike 1

Any tight end that’s not 30-31 and injury prone with a hefty contract.

I understand the need for a TE. But what’s the point of signing or trading for one that looks like he’s done/hit the wall. But you are right TE needs to be addressed I just hope they don’t go all in for Ertz

He only looks like he is done to you... Thankfully you are not a GM.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

have a nice day

Dude - it's Philly. 

All together now.....They Boo everybody!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well his stats from last year say quite a bit.

Just admit it. You watched maaaaaaybe one Eagles game, don’t remember him doing anything and looked at his stats and came to a ridiculous conclusion. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Just admit it. You watched maaaaaaybe one Eagles game, don’t remember him doing anything and looked at his stats and came to a ridiculous conclusion. 

Just admit Buddy  you probably watched zero Eagles games and your going off his stats that he had 3-4 years ago. And your getting butt hurt because someone doesn’t agree with you on trading for him.

• Haha (+1) 1