What are the chances we’re getting either Mack or Fuller??

15 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’m following Cynthia Frelund on Twitter and it sounds more and more likely we’re getting someone via trade. I hope it’s Mack but I would settle for Fuller. I just don’t want Ertz, TE is a position we can get in the draft. 

According to Cynthia Frelunds data analysis:

Mack 1.2%
Fuller 8.6%

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’m following Cynthia Frelund on Twitter and it sounds more and more likely we’re getting someone via trade. I hope it’s Mack but I would settle for Fuller. I just don’t want Ertz, TE is a position we can get in the draft. 

Which TEs would you like to draft? 

20 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You can’t get TE in the draft, unless you don’t expect him to produce for 3-4 years.

Just now, The Governor said:

You can’t get TE in the draft, unless you don’t expect him to produce for 3-4 years.

But Ertz is older and is hurt. He’s not the same player he used to be, now Ertz 4-5 years ago I definitely would’ve traded for but now my answer would have to be No.

Just now, stosh64 said:

Why?

I’m not following her exactly I’m just looking up for any updates to this rumor she put out.

• Disagree 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

But Ertz is older and is hurt. He’s not the same player he used to be, now Ertz 4-5 years ago I definitely would’ve traded for but now my answer would have to be No.

Yeah. I have no idea if he’s got anything left but TE has to be addressed via FA if they want one.

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

According to Cynthia Frelunds data analysis:

Mack 1.2%
Fuller 8.6%

Which TEs would you like to draft? 

Any tight end that’s not 30-31 and injury prone with a hefty contract.

1 minute ago, The Governor said:

Yeah. I have no idea if he’s got anything left but TE has to be addressed via FA if they want one.

I understand the need for a TE. But what’s the point of signing or trading for one that looks like he’s done/hit the wall. But you are right TE needs to be addressed I just hope they don’t go all in for Ertz

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Any tight end that’s not 30-31 and injury prone with a hefty contract.

I understand the need for a TE. But what’s the point of signing or trading for one that looks like he’s done/hit the wall. But you are right TE needs to be addressed I just hope they don’t go all in for Ertz

How many eagles games did you watch last season?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

How many eagles games did you watch last season?

Enough to not want Ertz and knowing that trading a high to mid tier pick for him would be a mistake. Unless Philly is willing to eat majority of his contract, it would be stupid of us to trade for him