Dolphins signing Robert Foster

3 minutes ago, TPS said:

So, how does a guy like Foster go from 500+ yards his rookie year, then pretty much nothing after that...?

I suppose it was a combination of Josh and a crap WR group.

So I can’t speak to what happened to Foster in 2019, but one thing I’ve thought about is isn’t it interesting that everyone Allen has played with has had their best years with him, even going back to his rookie season? Foster, Beasley, Brown (had a similar year with Arizona), Diggs, Zay Jones. Basically, guys like Brady and Rodgers have always made those around them better. I wonder if we are seeing a little of that already with Allen. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan5121 said:

So I can’t speak to what happened to Foster in 2019, but one thing I’ve thought about is isn’t it interesting that everyone Allen has played with has had their best years with him, even going back to his rookie season? Foster, Beasley, Brown (had a similar year with Arizona), Diggs, Zay Jones. Basically, guys like Brady and Rodgers have always made those around them better. I wonder if we are seeing a little of that already with Allen. 

Yeah, that's why I put Josh in the mix.  The dude is only going to get better too.