Khalil Mack vs. Danielle Hunter. Who do we like more?

Khalil Mack or Danielle Hunter?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Khalil Mack or Danielle Hunter?

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

TBF, Ryan Pace is a terrible GM who is probably panicking after his huge push for Mr. Unliiiimited failed.

He is a bad GM, but he’s also as close to being fired as any gm in the league. You don’t trade your best player for picks and take on 35 million in dead cap or whatever the crazy number is, when you are already over the cap and have 50 players on your roster. 
Not even Bill O’Brien is that dumb. 
I get it’s fun to dream of adding a player like Mack, but it has to make sense for the team trading him too. 

Edited by Rc2catch

7 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Who is Wither? Is he better than Hunter or Mack? Bring him in!

Wither an undead hostile mob boss from Minecraft and, based upon the damage a Wither can do, I would take one over Mack or Hunter.  Wither would just wreck the opposing O-line.  Once again - Beane is a genius.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Magox said:

That's fine and dandy and I don't have a problem with doing that, but there is always a cost -benefit analysis that has to be done.   

And 1 - 3 possibly good years in my view doesn't warrant a 1st round choice.  

If we win a super bowl, you’re analysis is incorrect 

29 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Mack is from Florida, I know he played at SUNY Buffalo (as I'm an almnus- Class of 2000) but this bring him home narrative has to stop. I voted Hunter as has a much friendlier cap number and age on his side.

Why does that narrative have to stop? You better give a better reason. 

38 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Trading for a pass rusher at this point doesn’t have to do with the long term.  We need him to be good for 1-3 years.  Long enough to win a super bowl.  

This is why I think a Mack trade is plausible. We are going all in now. Might as well. I don’t care if we are 50 million over the cap come 2022 if we win a super bowl next year. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This is why I think a Mack trade is plausible. We are going all in now. Might as well. I don’t care if we are 50 million over the cap come 2022 if we win a super bowl next year. 

There is just no way. We have big contracts to be signed next year. I dont see it

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Beast said:

Why does that narrative have to stop? You better give a better reason. 

As far as I know Mack used to train here in the off-season.  So ...  maybe it’s home.  Whatevs.  Let’s get him and beat the chiefs. 

Just now, Magox said:

:rolleyes:

Is it not true?  If your analysis doesn’t include winning a super bowl, than it’s incomplete. That would be the purpose of trading a first rd pick for Mack?  

You wouldn’t trade a 1st rd pick for a SB?  It’s no sure thing but it’s going for it.  The Bucs went for it last season.  They won the super bowl.  The pats went for it several years.  They won several Super Bowls.  The Eagles went for it in 18, they won a SB.  The chiefs traded a 1st for Frank Clark.  They went for it and won a super bowl. The Broncos went and got Demarcus ware, two years later, they win the super bowl.  These are the moves that championship team make.  Sitting and waiting while everyone else goes for keeps your trophy case bare.

Emmanuel Sanders isn’t going for it.  There will be more moves.  How far will the moves move our needle?

5 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

I personally like Bosa better.

So?

52 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

We're not getting either, so what's the point of this thread?

"I'll take 'Players we won't get' for $800 Alex".

I have different ones:  Scarlett Johansson or Bella Hadid?  Ferrari 250 GTO or Porsche 917?  Glenfiddich 1937 or Bowmore 1964?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Is it not true?  If your analysis doesn’t include winning a super bowl, than it’s incomplete. That would be the purpose of trading a first rd pick for Mack?  

You wouldn’t trade a 1st rd pick for a SB?  It’s no sure thing but it’s going for it.  The Bucs went for it last season.  They won the super bowl.  The pats went for it several years.  They won several Super Bowls.  The Eagles went for it in 18, they won a SB.  The chiefs traded a 1st for Frank Clark.  They went for it and won a super bowl. The Broncos went and got Demarcus ware, two years later, they win the super bowl.  These are the moves that championship team make.  Sitting and waiting while everyone else goes for keeps your trophy case bare.

Emmanuel Sanders isn’t going for it.  There will be more moves.  How far will the moves move our needle?

So?

Because you don't know how much he would contribute to that.  You are assuming that if the Bills win and he's on the team, he's the difference maker.  He could be, he and he very well may not be.    His numbers show him declining in production, he'll be 31 years old during next years season, maybe he finds his ALL PRO form and he maybe he doesn't.    He hasn't played at an ALL PRO level the last couple years, he's been a good player, top 20% and in my view, you don't trade an aging player with declining statistics who may have another 1-3 more good years for a first rounder.  

Plus, you don't know what the 1st rounder would bring the table, part of your hypothesis doesn't take that into account.   

If they did trade for Mack, then I'd support it because I generally trust what Beane and McD do, but if you ask me would I trade a 1st for him, my answer would be no.