Khalil Mack vs. Danielle Hunter. Who do we like more?

Khalil Mack or Danielle Hunter?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Khalil Mack or Danielle Hunter?

Mack has the stronger resume and is more versatile.  Hunter is younger but has the injury scare. Trading for either will involve our first rounder at a minimum. I am honestly torn between the two. It appeared Mack was the no-brainer but age is a big deal.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Mack, just to make right the draft choice of Sammy and bring the Buffalo kid home 

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

Khalil all day!!! Bring him home he needs to be a Bill!!!

Mack is from Florida, I know he played at SUNY Buffalo (as I'm an almnus- Class of 2000) but this bring him home narrative has to stop. I voted Hunter as has a much friendlier cap number and age on his side.

Edited by The Jokeman

I picked Hunter cause I don’t think there’s even a 1% chance Mack is traded given the dead cap left behind. Why restructure him to save cap now, just to trade him and screw the cap even worse? I could see if it’s Wilson or Watson but just for draft picks is silly. They would of traded him before restructuring 

Just now, Magox said:

No way you trade a 1st for Khalil.  He's on the precipice of his downslope of his career.   Maybe a 2nd and a midrounder.

Trading for a pass rusher at this point doesn’t have to do with the long term.  We need him to be good for 1-3 years.  Long enough to win a super bowl.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Mack is from Florida, I know he played at SUNY Buffalo (as I'm an almnus- Class of 2000) but this bring him home narrative has to stop. I voted Hunter as has a much friendlier cap number and age on his side.

LOL... I know he is from Florida, I meant "bring him home" where he played college Ball. Mack will always be linked to Buffalo. What a great story, a guy from Florida go to Buffalo dominates, gets drafted top 5 picks and dominates the NFL. Such a good humble guy also. Would be fun to see him in a Bills uniform. 

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I picked Hunter cause I don’t think there’s even a 1% chance Mack is traded given the dead cap left behind. Why restructure him to save cap now, just to trade him and screw the cap even worse? I could see if it’s Wilson or Watson but just for draft picks is silly. They would of traded him before restructuring 

TBF, Ryan Pace is a terrible GM who is probably panicking after his huge push for Mr. Unliiiimited failed.

Just now, NewEra said:

Trading for a pass rusher at this point doesn’t have to do with the long term.  We need him to be good for 1-3 years.  Long enough to win a super bowl.  

That's fine and dandy and I don't have a problem with doing that, but there is always a cost -benefit analysis that has to be done.   

And 1 - 3 possibly good years in my view doesn't warrant a 1st round choice.