Texans' Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in civil lawsuit; QB denies wrongdoing

On 3/24/2021 at 10:01 AM, H2o said:

Florio thinks Watson should settle all of these cases now. I have to agree with him for once. The number of accusers makes this clearly seem like a pattern and not a joint effort at a money-grab. Watson could very well end up facing criminal charges and incarceration. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/23/deshaun-watson-needs-to-settle-these-cases-now/

Yep, settle it........tell everyone you have a mental disorder that traces back to only being able to get network television channels with trashy talk shows as a kid.   

Then announce that he is receiving spiritual counseling from that reformed tv preacher that was screwing the hockey player back in the 80's..........fans love a comeback story.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This removes any lingering doubt I had that Watson is guilty. He has a real problem.

The fact that some people would sooner believe there is a vast conspiracy by the team and that ALL of these women are lying it is the exact reason why women don’t  feel like they can go to the police.

Posted Images

Here's another article that claims Watson was already trying to settle these cases, deleting DM's, and whatnot. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31158486/lawsuit-accuses-deshaun-watson-deleting-instagram-messages-contacting-accusers-attempt-settle-cases

Three new lawsuits accusing Deshaun Watson of sexual assault and inappropriate conduct were filed Sunday night, including one that claims the Houston Texans quarterback is deleting Instagram messages and contacting the women "who formally provided him massages, in an attempt to settle" those cases.

• Like (+1) 1
28 minutes ago, H2o said:

Here's another article that claims Watson was already trying to settle these cases, deleting DM's, and whatnot. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31158486/lawsuit-accuses-deshaun-watson-deleting-instagram-messages-contacting-accusers-attempt-settle-cases

Very interesting article.... I think the people that blindly defended him in the beginning  are turning on him with more and more details coming out. Sounds like a serial predator. 

• Like (+1) 1
1 minute ago, wppete said:

Very interesting article.... I think the people that blindly defended him in the beginning  are turning on him with more and more details coming out. Sounds like a serial predator. 

Yeah, it's not looking good at the moment. If the women aren't settling, and in it for just the money, then this whole situation begins to look a lot different as well imo. 

• Like (+1) 1
13 minutes ago, wppete said:

All he needs is a trade to the AFC East—problem solved!

• Vomit 1
On 3/27/2021 at 4:34 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Yep, settle it........tell everyone you have a mental disorder that traces back to only being able to get network television channels with trashy talk shows as a kid.   

Then announce that he is receiving spiritual counseling from that reformed tv preacher that was screwing the hockey player back in the 80's..........fans love a comeback story.

image.thumb.jpeg.e293a179c377e824c5b54941354457ae.jpegErnest Angley! 

• Haha (+1) 1
3 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

What a crazy turn for Watson. He was on his way to becoming a poster boy for the NFL. Now, I'm not sure he suits up this season

I agree, even if he does play this season, I guarantee he plays distracted the whole season. No way would all this not be on his mind IF he does suit up

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

What a crazy turn for Watson. He was on his way to becoming a poster boy for the NFL. Now, I'm not sure he suits up this season

I'm not sure if he suits up ever again after this. If he does I think it may be two or three years down the line. At some point in the next month or two Goodell will put him on the exempt list, prior to TC. 

• Like (+1) 1
15 minutes ago, H2o said:

I'm not sure if he suits up ever again after this. If he does I think it may be two or three years down the line. At some point in the next month or two Goodell will put him on the exempt list, prior to TC. 

This.

we got a long ways until next season and I can only see more women and evidence coming forward. 

It is not looking good for him

40 minutes ago, H2o said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "Commissioner's Exempt List" kinda like the "Screw the Team that's got the player under contract" list ie, that player still gets paid and still counts against the cap?

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "Commissioner's Exempt List" kinda like the "Screw the Team that's got the player under contract" list ie, that player still gets paid and still counts against the cap?

https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/deandre-baker-could-be-headed-for-commissioners-exempt-list/

Evidently you're right. I didn't think players were getting paid while on the list, but I guess they do. 

• Like (+1) 1
7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes, but I think it's just the precursor to the league suspension in this instance. 

Local Houston News report from today. Very disturbing. no way any team trades for this guy ever. 

A video from Fox also.... 

Edited by wppete

the goofiest thing is watson could have just paid for these scenarios to happen.  he could get some kind of wrangler to set it up so it seemed legit or whatever his particular paraphilia is, and not hurt these women nor mess up his once shining future.  what a sick freak.

• Agree 1
57 minutes ago, H2o said:

I think he will. Like you said, 2 or 3 yrs... maybe less, however long it takes to clear up.