Texans' Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in civil lawsuit; QB denies wrongdoing

1 hour ago, CNYfan said:

I don't think Ashley is a hypocrite or more of a money chaser than the average human.  

I do think Deshaun will play NFL football again, but it might not be this year.   Not sure of the "prison yard" thing yet.

Definitely a weird kink in that man's hose though.

I can’t see him playing again.  Too many women coming forward and there will be too much coming out in the near future for a team to voluntarily associate with him.  Maybe it’s all true maybe none is true but we can all assume it’s at least partially true.  And partially true is creepy enough

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

I can’t see him playing again.  Too many women coming forward and there will be too much coming out in the near future for a team to voluntarily associate with him.  Maybe it’s all true maybe none is true but we can all assume it’s at least partially true.  And partially true is creepy enough

It’s amazing what the NFL is willing to overlook. Antonio brown was accused of worse and seems to have awful character issues, but he’s still allowed to win Super Bowls with his best friend Tom.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

On 4/5/2021 at 8:45 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Maybe I've been missing some stuff that came out, or maybe I'm less logical than I think I am, but I'd still reserve judgement on whether he's hosed until all the facts/evidence come out.  I mean, I've seen cases that I thought were pretty slam-dunk get systematically unraveled in court.  Of course these were criminal cases so 🤷‍♂️

I'm not defending Watson as innocent or suggesting a conspiracy or anything, just that it wouldn't surprise me

Nah, GUILTY!

PREPARE THE GALLOWS!

723B38A8-F32F-4CAD-BCCF-30E6A5CE6676.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, wppete said:

Damn bro you are heartless... Watson isn’t playing football ever again unless it’s in the prison yard. 

Allegations need to be proven. Until that happens, everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know why people still make judgments based on one side of the story. Why can't everyone just shut up and let the process play out? You know, the one between the two parties who have any idea what really happened?

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

It’s amazing what the NFL is willing to overlook. Antonio brown was accused of worse and seems to have awful character issues, but he’s still allowed to win Super Bowls with his best friend Tom.

Not just NFL. Domingo German and Roberto Osuna committed some pretty serious domestic assault. Osuna played again that same season (albeit after being traded) and German is playing now...he isn't even very good, so there isn't even an angle to ignore the crime because of talent.

Probably the same in the NHL given the number of meathead goons, but I pay zero attention.

9 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Allegations need to be proven. Until that happens, everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know why people still make judgments based on one side of the story. Why can't everyone just shut up and let the process play out? You know, the one between the two parties who have any idea what really happened?

B.c it doesn't matter and this is what entertainment is in the world. Stop getting so angry about it.

Oj Simpson "Let the process play out"

I still think he killed her.

Edited by TBBills
  • Disagree 1

8 hours ago, TBBills said:

So if Ashley gets some money from this and Watson is able to continue his career she will be a hypocrite for this and a money chaser.

Accepting any court awarded damages makes someone a money chaser?  To clarify, if Watson were to ***** on you would you be suing for bragging rights?

24 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Accepting any court awarded damages makes someone a money chaser?  To clarify, if Watson were to ***** on you would you be suing for bragging rights?

I am just saying exactly what will happen. This is what happens when you make this a twitter case. See how even the smallest negative response got so much reaction so quickly. That is all that matters anymore.

The other twitter lawyer already said they were looking for money even before the legal battle. If you are going to play Twitter Court game you can't be getting angry at the things that happen.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

B.c it doesn't matter and this is what entertainment is in the world. Stop getting so angry about it.

Oj Simpson "Let the process play out"

I still think he killed her.

And you can think OJ killed her. But the law is the law even when the law is an ass. Beyond reasonable doubt is the criminal standard for good reason and it is a very high bar. 

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

And you can think OJ killed her. But the law is the law even when the law is an ass. Beyond reasonable doubt is the criminal standard for good reason and it is a very high bar. 

Yea but none of that matters in Twitter Court which is the game we are all playing.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Boxcar said:

You mean 24 sides of one story. 

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

You mean 24 sides of one story. 

Oh ok, so the more people, the less you need to hear out Watson. Sounds like you're a big fan of the Western judicial system.

Buzbee should just recruit a hundred women, then there would just be no need for due process at all.

7 hours ago, Boxcar said:

I agree with Boxcar. 

Wait, What the Hell Just Happened?

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Oh ok, so the more people, the less you need to hear out Watson. Sounds like you're a big fan of the Western judicial system.

Buzbee should just recruit a hundred women, then there would just be no need for due process at all.

Well Watson probably went to over 100+ women so it might happen.

8 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Agree

If they really want to punish him, send him to Motown.

Allen Iverson threw his wife out of the house naked and kept playing... I guess thats not as bad as knocking out your fiance on an elevator or fighting dogs. These are only allegations so until some hard proof comes out I bet Watson plays next year. Its kind of like suspensions in hockey. All about the $$$$$

14 minutes ago, Mr. K said:

Allen Iverson threw his wife out of the house naked and kept playing... I guess thats not as bad as knocking out your fiance on an elevator or fighting dogs. These are only allegations so until some hard proof comes out I bet Watson plays next year. Its kind of like suspensions in hockey. All about the $$$$$

He's more than likely going on the Commissioners Exempt.

• Like (+1) 1