Texans' Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in civil lawsuit; QB denies wrongdoing

HOUSE

28 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

"Your honor, my client hasnt murdered these other 18 people, therefore he is innocent"

I mean, there are probably millions of women in the greater Houston area whom Watson never groped or sexually assaulted...so there’s that.  Obviously innocent...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

This case is getting weirder by the day.  I mean who uses 40+ massage therapists in a few years?  Not normal for sure

appears that these 18 whom he didn’t potentially abuse either didn’t float his boat or he kept them “abuse” free as his ace in the hole just for this reason.   Just strange all the way around.

too many moving parts to not have some real substance to the claims

8 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

appears that these 18 whom he didn’t potentially abuse either didn’t float his boat or he kept them “abuse” free as his ace in the hole just for this reason.   Just strange all the way around.

"She's homely.  No way I let her touch my junk..."

This gets weirder every day.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, TailgateChef said:

"She's homely.  No way I let her touch my junk..."

This gets weirder every day.

I wonder if you put pictures of all of them side by side in random order if with a large degree of certainty we could pick out the Two groups he’s created.  

Probably isn’t even Uggo vrs Hotty but some other kink.  

Edited by Behindenemylines
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Behindenemylines said:

This case is getting weirder by the day.  I mean who uses 40+ massage therapists in a few years?  Not normal for sure

That’s extremely speculative but at this point who knows you could be right on the money.

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

That’s extremely speculative but at this point who knows you could be right on the money.

But what’s the point of discussing if you can’t make wild speculations to brag about later if happen to be right.  

in this case though seems like an episode of criminal minds. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Pretty goofy tactic by Rusty Harden, but I guess he doesn't have much else in his bag of tricks to help Watson out yet...

Yeah, it’s about all he’s got.  I think next, Deshaun is going to being doing a lot of appearances at local churches, and various people in the community will come forward to “testify” as to what a great and selfless human he is...

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, mannc said:

Yeah, it’s about all he’s got.  I think next, Deshaun is going to being doing a lot of appearances at local churches, and various people in the community will come forward to “testify” as to what a great and selfless human he is...

Priest are very wary of giving hand jobs at church these days, so...probably not.

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, mannc said:

He’s got to justify his paycheck and drain Deshauns bank account before the 24+ accusers do and before Deshaun ends up in prison.

16 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

Or those were the 18 who actually signed his NDA. Who the eff has an NDA for a massage. 

• Like (+1) 4

On 3/31/2021 at 12:52 PM, DaggersEOD said:

Tough to prove a negative, but showing that Watson has utilized the services of ANOTHER 20 therapists doesn’t make his case sound better IMO. 

Such a strange defense strategy. 

Yeah those women said I did something to them, but these over here said I didn’t with them, therefore those others must be lying?

It’s called a character witness. So far these are nothing more than allegations, anyway. Unless of course you already have your mind made up. 

He doesnt need to prove anything. 

Edited by bobobonators

8 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

He doesnt need to prove anything. 

Legally of course this is correct. But in civil proceedings the claimant only needs to prove on the balance of priorities - ie. it is more probable that he did it than not. I think they have a decent chance of proving that. "Beyond reasonable doubt" ie. the criminal standard - trickier. 

• Like (+1) 1