Texans' Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in civil lawsuit; QB denies wrongdoing

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has been accused of indecent conduct involving a licensed massage therapist in March 2020, according to a civil complaint filed Tuesday night in Harris County, Texas.

The complaint alleges that Watson contacted the plaintiff on Instagram inquiring about a massage and the two eventually scheduled an appointment at the plaintiff's home. Per the complaint, Watson informed the plaintiff prior to meeting that he wanted a "massage for relaxation" as opposed to a sports massage

https://www.nfl.com/news/texans-deshaun-watson-accused-of-indecent-conduct-in-civil-lawsuit-qb-denies-wro

Now we know why he wants to leave Texas.  

He said he issue with owner/GM so he can go play for Billicheat who can understand his problems.

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Cena Ooo GIF

Grade A Sleezebucket then.

The outcome was after 6 months of trying the case in the media with leaked texts etc, both of them made public statements "oh, sorry- so sorry, regret that I defamed your character publically" and the case settled privately

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/mario-williams-former-fiancee-agree-to-settlement-on-785k-ring/

• Agree 1

For the time being I believe Watson, especially with the scumbag lawyer the ladies have,but it will not take a lot for me to believe the women. I will definitely have to wait to see what evidence is presented and know it will slowly leak until Watson pays to make it stop.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

For the time being I believe Watson, especially with the scumbag lawyer the ladies have,but it will not take a lot for me to believe the women. I will definitely have to wait to see what evidence is presented and know it will slowly leak until Watson pays to make it stop.

so with four women stepping forward, you still believe Watson? With one I could see it. The more the numbers are climbing, the worse it looks on him

Edited by Markaf431

2 minutes ago, Markaf431 said:

so with four women stepping forward, you still believe Watson? With one I could see it. The more the numbers are climbing, the worse it looks on him

Depends are they all from the same massage parlor?

1 minute ago, Markaf431 said:

so with four women stepping forward, you still believe Watson? Good on you sir. 

Yes, what evidence have you seen other than the word of the lawyer? All four happened to have the same lawyer and all 4 did not go to the police? I will wait for the evidence but you will take the word of a known scumbag lawyer.

• Agree 1

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Yes, what evidence have you seen other than the word of the lawyer? All four happened to have the same lawyer and all 4 did not go to the police? I will wait for the evidence but you will take the word of a known scumbag lawyer.

nice assumption. Show me where I said I believe the lawyer. When reports start piling up With multiple potential victims and a similar pattern on the first two, it’s not easy to ignore that.