JC Jackson - RFA - Tendered 2nd Rd

Im making this move all day long. At the very least force New England to give him a contract they dont want to give him this yr. 

If they can make it fit with their cap its a no brainer

Edited by dbfla10
  • Like (+1) 2

I’d be all over this, if we can’t secure a top pass rusher, for a 2nd rd pick. 

I feel that we need a proven vet that can move the needle at pass rusher or corner.  Going into the season with basically the same D (minus draft picks) would be a mistake imo

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Get me upgrades at RB TE Edge CB 

jackson and zack for a 2 and a 4 - absolutely!

We don’t have a 4

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I feel that we need a proven vet that can move the needle at pass rusher or corner.  Going into the season with basically the same D (minus draft picks) would be a mistake imo

We don’t have a 4

Give em a 3 or a 5 then- the important part1 we upgraded TE and CB and still have our first 

• Like (+1) 1

I heard earlier today that this move was expected because BB wants another team to set Jackson’s price.  Apparently he wasn’t able to get a LTD done directly so they’re looking for a middle man.  Probably best if no team offers him and he can leave NE in a year.  Otherwise BB gets Jackson long term or he gets a 2nd round pick. 

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

We don’t have a 4

Next year's 4?

the answer is yes for me, he is pretty good, Diggs had his number, but he played well the rest of the year.  Are we going to find a better player late in the 2nd?  Probably not, lets make the patriots make a decision or lose a good player.