Pegula's jet flight activity Chicago?

Mcg

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

Dude, everybody is interested in a player like Mack. Everybody. Literally every team in the league has some interest in acquiring him. 

Don't get me wrong. I would be thrilled to have him here. I just don't think that is why they are there. It is far more likely that the Bills are in town to see the tight end they have been rumored to be the favorites in a trade for. 

Not the All-Pro stud, who just restructured his contract, and has about zero rumors (other than for Russ) linked to being traded. He already saved Chicago $20M this year. I know we all want him. But the odds of this are terrible. Especially when you consider that Ertz' wife lives in Chicago most of the year and there has been HUGE speculation of that move for the last few days. 

But sure, it is Mack....

LET US DREAM, WILL YOU!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s a low possibility but I’m a dreamer and that is what I want. Flying and signing Ertz doesn’t exactly inspire excitement. But Mack or Fuller would, which would kind of tie into the whole Cynthia thing. 

Maybe the grab Mack, Fuller, AND Ertz...The Gang Goes to Buffalo...My money is on Ertz to break the Boggs record before touching down in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

Maybe the grab Mack, Fuller, AND Ertz...The Gang Goes to Buffalo...My money is on Ertz to break the Boggs record before touching down in Buffalo. 

Don’t get me wrong, I won’t be mad if we sign Ertz and I will be happy, but come on it’s Ertz! Mack or Fuller would legitimately launch us into the stratosphere. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

In 90 minutes?  Actually proally less than 90 minutes......they would have to take the long way home!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

As the great @dpshow reported, Bears offered 3 1st and a 3 for Russell Wilson plus players. I'm told Seattle was offered a swath of players to choose from - including Mack and Hicks - with the possibility 1 or more could be dealt. But picks aren't that high and no QB for SEA ...

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We have a lot of old men yelling at cloud types here. Lol 

This is so true, hell, we even have young men yelling at clouds copying the old farts, it’s a thing to do on TSW you know...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChevyVanMiller said:

This phrasing of this tweet from earlier today Combined with Pegula’s jet in Chicago suggests that the Ertz deal might really be going down.

Thanks for following me on TBD Lyndsey. A little credit next time, please. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Fuller and White. Good luck. Talk about dominance. 

BB playing 17D Pictionary on this one. He KNEW the Bills would bring in Fuller, so he signed nothing but TE. We don't have anybody to cover them. Bills go 14-2 on the season, but lose by a combined 83 points in both meetings against the Pats. 

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

BB playing 17D Pictionary on this one. He KNEW the Bills would bring in Fuller, so he signed nothing but TE. We don't have anybody to cover them. Bills go 14-2 on the season, but lose by a combined 83 points in both meetings against the Pats. 

I mean, just the possibility of having Fuller and White on this team is just incredible. I honestly don’t see how that doesn’t make us favorites.