Pegula's jet flight activity Chicago?

Mcg

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Is Ertz worth a flight to Chicago? I’m not even sure I’d mail a welcome fruit basket. 

Sure, why not. It is like a 90 minute flight from Buffalo to Chicago. Maybe Ertz is on the fence and needs a quick sit down. Maybe he wants to see the facilities, and it is Covid/recruiting, so they send out the private jet.

I don't know, but it feels like if you own a private jet, a 90 minute flight isn't an "is it worth it" moment. It is literally why you own the plane, so you have that thought much less than the average person. I know that does make WAAAAAAAY more sense than grabbing Mack randomly. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Sure, why not. It is like a 90 minute flight from Buffalo to Chicago. Maybe Ertz is on the fence and needs a quick sit down. Maybe he wants to see the facilities, and it is Covid/recruiting, so they send out the private jet.

I don't know, but it feels like if you own a private jet, a 90 minute flight isn't an "is it worth it" moment. It is literally why you own the plane, so you have that thought much less than the average person. I know that does make WAAAAAAAY more sense than grabbing Mack randomly. 

Well we did just try and go after Watt. It would make sense they would be interested in a hybrid like Mack. 

9 minutes ago, Mango said:

Actually possibly/probably. His wife plays pro soccer for the MLS team there. I know everybody is getting rock hard over Mack, but this is actually a good catch and feels like it is most likely at the moment. 

At the very least, it sounds like she’s been scrimmaging around the Chicago, with her MLS season kicking off on 4/9....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Those SOB's.  Why are they allowed the free will to reply to this thread?  That's what's wrong with America....fun wishful thinkers.

(lights torch)

Rabble!!!!!!

RABBLE!!  RABBLE!!!  RABBBBLLLLLEEE!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

How much dead cap hits Chicago to trade Mack? They just converted more salary to signing bonus for cap relief. Doesn’t this make him basically untradeable cap wise? 

He was offered to Seahawks so apparently not.

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well we did just try and go after Watt. It would make sense they would be interested in a hybrid like Mack. 

Dude, everybody is interested in a player like Mack. Everybody. Literally every team in the league has some interest in acquiring him. 

Don't get me wrong. I would be thrilled to have him here. I just don't think that is why they are there. It is far more likely that the Bills are in town to see the tight end they have been rumored to be the favorites in a trade for. 

Not the All-Pro stud, who just restructured his contract, and has about zero rumors (other than for Russ) linked to being traded. He already saved Chicago $20M this year. I know we all want him. But the odds of this are terrible. Especially when you consider that Ertz' wife lives in Chicago most of the year and there has been HUGE speculation of that move for the last few days. 

But sure, it is Mack....

Edited by Mango
Word
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

WHY ARE PEOPLE TAKING THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY?

Why are you yelling???  People are trying to be serious here.  Mind your P's and Q's please......AND SIT THE F&^%$$%$^&&K DOWN!

32 minutes ago, Process said:

Pegulas trading the Sabres for Mack? We'd probably have to throw in a couple draft picks but I'd be down for that.

Nah Chitown already has their own train wreck of a hockey team right now......

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

Dude, everybody is interested in a player like Mack. Everybody. Literally every team in the league has some interest in acquiring him. 

Don't get me wrong. I would be thrilled to have him here. I just don't think that is why they are there. It is far more likely that the Bills are in town to see the tight end they have been rumored to be the favorites in a trade for. 

Not the All-Pro stud, who just restructured his contract, and has about zero rumors (other than for Russ) linked to being traded. He already saved Chicago $20M this year. I know we all want him. But the odds of this are terrible. Especially when you consider that Ertz' wife lives in Chicago most of the year and there has been HUGE speculation of that move for the last few days. 

But sure, it is Mack....

It’s a low possibility but I’m a dreamer and that is what I want. Flying and trading for Ertz doesn’t exactly inspire excitement. But Mack or Fuller would, which would kind of tie into the whole Cynthia thing. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 1